The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What do you guys do at meetups?  (Read 1291 times)

Offline mewtwo55555

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: lion
What do you guys do at meetups?
« on: May 10, 2015, 11:27:27 PM »
So was wondering what generally happens at a furry meetup? I have had a hard time getting the small population of furs interested in joining me in like going to the mall and such so I am wondering what you guys do or if you have any suggestions?

Where i live there is like 10 furs in the area but they dont do much. So far i have asked if they wanted to hang out at the mall in fur attire or do a skype call or such.

Offline EchoesAbove

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Noodle
  • Coloring: White/Green
  • Reference: [link]
Re: What do you guys do at meetups?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 08:27:33 AM »
Over here in Germany most meetups consist of going out for food together. Some go to a bar, some choose more restaurant-ish places. In the last years, bowling has gotten really popular and happens every few months.
Depending on the number of furries there may or may not be a suitwalk beforehand. Whether or not Suits or parts of it can be worn at the final location needs to be talked through with the owner. Most are open to the idea of giant plushies at their place because kids love them and it's good PR for families with children. Be aware though that not all other guests will like what they see.
  • Avatar by: Photo by Nyro, Stock by ftourini-stock and venomxbaby, Edit by me
  • Signature art by: Kitsune_Nyx

Offline Akyra

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: wolves and cats
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 02:36:58 AM »
I'd imagine mostly the same stuff you do when you meet anyone. STAB THEM AND EAT THEIR REMAINS
Jk, but I'm guessing just...stuff...? Play videogames?

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 03:23:10 AM »
Same thing you'd do with your other friends?