The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Those Days...  (Read 309 times)

LegitlyLeo

Those Days...
« on: April 07, 2015, 12:31:32 AM »
Does anyone else here get days where everything is falling apart and going down in an inferno of bad feelings. Because I definitely am, and it is just about the worst feeling ive ever had in my life and this rarely happens to me so im not really prepared and I feel as if im trapped in a downward spiral. To be honest im scared because I dont want this to affect my everyday life more than it already is. I dont know what to do, I just follow  mantra my friend told me which was "bad things happen to make way for better things" but frankly its stilll going down and the mantra is starting to lose meaning. Please if someone is feeling things like these please pm or kik me or something just sonething to help me feel better or something.

Offline Teiko

• Handsome wouf!
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Species: Wolf Angel
  • Coloring: Dirty Purple / Grey
  • Height: 5' 9"
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: AT FIELD MAX POWER
Re: Those Days...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 07:22:19 AM »
I can't say I'm in the same situation as you atm, but I have been, and I had to teach myself a new way of thinking to get to where I am now. When you go through trauma, you teach yourself how to cope with it and ultimately become stronger because of it.

I've learned that no matter how hopeless you think things are, things will always get better. But only if you want it to get better. It really is a choice.

Bad things will happen. No matter what. But there's no reason to dwell over it. Just know that things WILL change, and learn to focus on the brighter points of life, and drop the negative ones. You are in full control. Nothing has more authority over your emotions than you do.
  • Signature art by: Teiko

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 01:25:52 PM »
I get those days. Especially when my moms threatening divorce with my dad. I just try to do everything to make her happy at that point. Because if I'm making her happy, I'm happy.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

LegitlyLeo

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 01:52:30 PM »
Actually im doimg a lot better now, ive thoug about alot of the things people told me.Ive used them to better my attitude toward the world and other such things.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 03:21:20 PM »
Well, to be honest, the answer to a problem changes as the problem does. Just like a cure would change as a disease changes. Once the problem has been identified, one can start chipping away at it, until it's no longer a problem. What I'm trying to say here is, I'm down for helping you feel better, but there's a lack of what's going on. If someone you loved has recently passed on, that's one story (in which I actually recommend NOT talking to me about that. I'm terrible with deaths), and the same goes for if a massive jerk bag is making your life hell. Maybe put it a bit more info, so people know what they are dealing with. As for chatting, the best way to contact me is through my skype @alkasim2000 . If you wish to talk, add me there and you can spill your guts as much as you wish. And don't worry. I don't judge :3
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia