The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: looking for a long-run rp partner!  (Read 1121 times)

Offline astralpunk

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I'm Skye! They/Them┼ INFJ ┼ Otherkin
    • Blog
    • Awards
  • Species: Chinchilla/HellHound Cross
  • Coloring: Grey/White
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: Lanky, Tone
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Cantankerous(perpetually)
looking for a long-run rp partner!
« on: March 11, 2015, 06:22:51 AM »
Hey, this is Astro and I'm lookin' for some cool-canine writers to roleplay with.
Ok! Here's the dealeo, Romeo: I've got a splendid' lookin' poochacho right here and we're looking for a buddy to help us start a universe rp-- one with the possibility of my adding in other characters and in forging deep bonds between your fursona and mine.

But hey, we may as well pitch this badboy with the absolute basics. Obviously, we can't do anything without you knowing the buried bones. This is Jack. Jackie was originally a dog, but now he's just my dummy chinchilla-pup. Long stupid tail and a stupid grin that eats easy shit. He's an uper homosexual, gross and in love with an assortment of late 90's sitcoms and Dr. Phil. He's the sort of guy you see at a sports bar downing three shots of hard liquor drenched in mudslide. An absolute fruit, if I may-- though he's very aware of his weight and of how to use it to his advantage. Get my drift???

Basics:
6'1
18 (human yrs)
Blind in one eye- the other's half-emptied out of its socket. He was involved in an unfortunate car accident, which left him partiality impaired.

I'm looking for a romance-adventure themed roleplay. It is a MUST that you do have some experience in stylistic story-formatting, worldbuilding...and in general: writing. I am a long-paragraph RP'r. I'd want for you to match my wordcount, if possible! And if you really are interested, I wouldn't pass up ogling a roleplay sample from your que. Don't be shy! I'm not picky. I only want your prose to suit my own style. I'd want us to not be awkward, yeah? 

Jackie has a feral and a human form!! There arent any limitations, beyond my preference for keeping this rp canine-oriented or human-oriented EXPLICITLY, as far as any romantic/sexual relationship is concerned. I'm not comfortable with crossing species!

I'll draw dumb comics for our character if you inspire me enough. Again, pretty please hmu!
I sell readings. I work specifically through Rune and Tarot and will gleefully talk one over with you, for a price(or not). I know basics of herbal and crystal energy, and I plan on my offering specific works. Please send an ask if you’re interested in such devotions.
Ask for a placement on my shrine!!

Offline ENOJI Kengura

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • http://jpst.it/DI-i Password: TFF
    • DeviantArt
    • Fur Basket
    • Awards
  • Species: Aakor (Wolf with Wings)
  • Coloring: Gray Base, Ears are gray at the bottom but fades to blue, which fades to black. My tail has a is gray base also, with a blue grid to it and blue dots in it
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 120 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, Slim
  • Currently: my happy attitude is not for everyone, so beware, cause i dont care! ^^
Re: looking for a long-run rp partner!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 02:22:28 PM »
im up for it^^ im getting used to typing in paragraphs in rp's, but im probably going to need some help if you don't mind. ^^

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
(I'M A (rp) PILOT!)

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I am not crazy. I have never been tested.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mutant Coyote
  • Coloring: blue/grey, dark brown, golden/brown, white
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 124lb
  • Build: Short, curvy, animalistic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Trying my hide off
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 07:50:37 PM »
I would love to be involved if possible. ive always wanted to be involved in a ropleplay that was more story based (like actuolly trying to put something cool together) with character development and serious relationships and feelings and such, if you'd have me id love to give it a shot.

Post Merge: March 28, 2015, 01:23:01 AM
I dont really have any examples of role-playing of mine on this website yet since I started out on another site where I role played for about three years, I have the begining of my own role play that im starting in the serious role play companion board, it should be very near the top and is called "EverE Industries" the introduction is pretty reminescent of my usuol writing style (though usuolly with far less blatant exposition)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 01:23:01 AM by Cinder42, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
WARNING: Likes to type obnoxiously long messages! Approach with caution!

Offline Zireous

• Vibrating Furby
  • I hate it when bigger furs pick on the smaller one
    • Awards
  • Species: Liszard Folk
  • Coloring: charcoal with an ash under belly
  • Height: 7.2ft
  • Weight: 204lb
  • Build: muscular with rough edges
  • Currently: At school.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 05:38:19 AM »
I'll do it. I mean like why not? I'm sure it will be fun.