The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for a co-writer  (Read 761 times)

Offline megaman87

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: I'm not a furry, I just draw furry characters
Looking for a co-writer
« on: April 03, 2015, 04:53:32 AM »
I haven't been here for a while, but I thought now was the time to make this offer.

Anyways, I don't have much to say, but i'll make this is as clear as possible, but just recently, I created a webcomic series called "The Unbelievable Spectrum Man." (http://tapastic.com/series/The-Unbelievable-Spectrum-Man) It's a satire/spoof on the anime and superhero genre. It will also be a satire on the RPG genre, most notably EarthBound (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EarthBound).  I'm still continuing on this comic, thought the it only has six pages so far(I've been kind of busy with my life lately, college and what not). Anyways, I feel that if i'm gonna try and (self) publish my comic, I wanna at least have people entertained and not get them bored, and I thought that perhaps having someone else to help write the story along. I'm still kind of a newb at writing, as i'm more of an idea person than a writer, so having a co-writer might be more help with me then.
I once had another co-writer before, but it was for a short time, as he had to leave due to some personal issues. As of now, he hasn't come back, so I'm guessing you could say I'm looking for another co-write for a temporary time, but who knows. I'm just saying. :p
Also, the comic also has Anthro(or furries, whatever you'd like to call 'em(Hence why I posted this here?) people, and will have more later, along with human characters, since the comic takes place in the distant future, so it also has a sci-fi feel, too. But don't get it the wrong way, i'm NOT a furry myself, but I am somewhat of a Anthro artist(I also draw other things besides that, like anime, fan art, ect.)
But if you don't mind that, that's great! So if you wanna if you wanna help me co-write the comic with me, then come on board, and if you wanna contact me through my Email, here's my business E-mail: [email protected]
I also have a Skype as well, so contact me there if you wish, my username is Ray Lee(or sGospeedgo).
So that's all for now, I hope to hear from any of you soon. Cheers!