The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: House of Madness  (Read 9762 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: House of Madness
« Reply #315 on: March 28, 2015, 07:42:35 PM »
Acon grumbled to herself as she walked back out of the basement towards her room.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #316 on: March 28, 2015, 07:43:27 PM »
Tryp smiled when he saw Acon. "I see you've gotten the key."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: March 28, 2015, 07:46:17 PM »
Acon nodded as she walked. "Yup. And now, I gotta look for my room."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #318 on: March 28, 2015, 07:47:13 PM »
Tryp stood, and walked towards the closet door. "If you come with me, I can take you there."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: March 28, 2015, 07:49:45 PM »
Acon raised a brow, but followed Tryp anyways. "Uh... isn't that...?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: March 28, 2015, 07:51:31 PM »
Tryp smiled, and threw the closet door wide. It revealed Acon's room, from the view of the closet. "Closed doors lead to new places, Miss Lovien."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #321 on: March 28, 2015, 07:51:52 PM »
Jayce looked at the device, before he tried to activate it. It beeped quietly, and the monitor-like apparatus lit up, showing a few dots on what appeared to be a radar. "Hmm...seems like it picks up some sort of signature from people, and displays them on this, relative to the device." Jayce caught the shoe before it hit him, and dropped it. "Goodbye, Acon."

Cifero nodded and smiled. "Okay... Is it alright if I borrow this?" he said. "Also, are..." He took a few steps away. "Are you good with that scalpel?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: March 28, 2015, 07:53:29 PM »
Acon walked into the room and looked around at her bags that were right where she left them. "O-Oh. That's... interesting."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: March 28, 2015, 07:55:06 PM »
Tryp smiled. "Goodbye, Miss Lovien." He closed the closet door in front of him.

Jayce nodded. "Of course. Is there something you want done?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #324 on: March 28, 2015, 08:04:35 PM »
Tryp smiled. "Goodbye, Miss Lovien." He closed the closet door in front of him.

Jayce nodded. "Of course. Is there something you want done?"

Cifero cocked an eyebrow. "Well... I suppose it depends on what you mean by that."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: March 29, 2015, 12:20:27 AM »
Jayce chuckled. "Whatever you need, friend."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: March 29, 2015, 01:06:11 AM »
Cifero nodded. "I see... If I manage to find another scalpel, could you teach me to use it, perhaps?" he asked, scratching his belly.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: March 29, 2015, 01:09:19 AM »
Jayce sighed. "Sadly, I cannot. We don't have enough time, and Tryp won't allow it."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: March 29, 2015, 01:36:12 AM »
Cifero nodded. "Alright... If someone gets an internal injury, would you be able to operate on them?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: March 29, 2015, 01:37:22 AM »
Jayce nodded. "Of course. That's why Tryp was willing to give me the basement as my own."