The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fallout 3  (Read 4486 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Fallout 3
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2015, 08:23:26 PM »
Ray blinked. "O-Oh...I usually sell r-really cheap, which takes business away from the other merchants." He sighed. "You've no idea how many times I've had a bounty on my head."

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2015, 08:58:57 PM »
"bounty, eh?" he let out a small chuckle "Well, just so you know, I happen to be quite good at..." he paused a moment, racking the bolt of his rifle for dramatic effect "Protection. Just gimme food and a place to sleep and I'm yours."

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2015, 09:00:29 PM »
Ray shook his head. "I don't eat my wares and I sleep where-ever I'm tired." He smiled. "You ever sleep under an underpass?"

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2015, 10:33:09 PM »
"'m a poor merc living in DC, and you think I haven't?" He guffawed "Well, again, I just need some food. and oftentimes, lone traders get robbed. A guy in combat armor, like me, tends to dissuade raiders, and various other unsavory characters. so, its your choice. feed me, or most likely get robbed."

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2015, 12:38:38 AM »
Ray shook his head. "I don't know. I usually run through some pretty tight spots. All that armor, you'd get stuck. Besides, I haven't been robbed yet."

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2015, 08:05:12 PM »
"and you with your long ass trench coat and things hanging off of it wont? believe me, I've been wandering 'round DC much longer than you have. I know tight spots. and this..."He gave a thump to his breastplate "Isn't as restrictive as you'd think."

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2015, 12:48:28 AM »
Ray smiled. "I like you. But...well armed caravans are a little off-putting, when you're in town."

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2015, 12:53:22 AM »
"Yeah, and one guy with a gun is well armed? Kid, I've been a merc for twenty-one years. I know what's off-putting in a town. saw a guy in frigging power armor, Power Armor in town once. people let him in , and he talked like a normal guy. you're fine, we're fine."

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2015, 12:54:18 AM »
Ray shook his head. "Sorry, friend...I can hardly feed myself from time to time."