The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Please read this any and all.  (Read 753 times)

Offline Techii

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Please read this any and all.
« on: February 26, 2015, 03:59:41 AM »
I have something to say to you all, even if you don't know me.

Eh hem. I have never opened up myself about being in this community before until this year. This one in particular is very loving and friendly.

It makes me even happier the few people who found me. Yes I say found me, because even though I searched, people still came to me and reached out. With a lot, and let me emphasize ALOT of stuff that's happened to me very recently, the people who are talking to me, or connecting at all, make me feel so at home. Part of a family.

A very furry family. :3 heh. To see so many reacting to each other like very endearing friends instead of like so many elsewhere who just treat each other badly for their own laughs, it makes me tear up.

I have a home. So do you if you need it to be. Its right here. In the arms of the many who need each other because of our unique love. You are all very nice furry beings. Thank you for showing me the kindness of the heart.

Something I've come up with in my time of depression was this:

"Bad people are made to be, Horrible people are taught to be, But true people are taught to be the best that they can be."

But I wanna revise it.

"Good people are made to be good, generous people are taught to be generous, but loving people are taught by themselves to be because they know that there are people who need them to be."

If you've read this all, thank you so much.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Please read this any and all.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 01:47:43 PM »
Thanks, its nice to know being kind is paying off for us.

Being the best person you can be is not always easy, but at times like this I remember why it is worth it  :3
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Rouge

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: White Fur / Tan Skin
  • Height: 3'5
  • Weight: N/A
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 10:11:29 AM »
I've visited this place often, but only now decided to hop in. Seeing posts like this is a great boon and a constant reminder why I visit here.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 11:00:13 AM »
So lovely.  This made my night.

I like this site because it's more like a village than a city.  There is a sense of family that I love.

Glad you are part of it Techii ^_^

And you too Rouge, welcome welcome!