The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Adventure Time- The RP  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
Re: Adventure Time- The RP
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2015, 09:42:47 PM »
(I'm gonna wait till Red makes a post)
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2015, 02:55:02 AM »
*He looks around*"Hey....I Want a adventure..."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2015, 04:41:17 AM »
(Sorry post deleted and forum was acting up)
Zaida sniffed with delight knowing that it was near a town the people like most would fear her but the scent was strong and she needed something to eat but didn't know it was a giving for another beast.

~I'm not Bossy, I just know what you should be doing~

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2015, 01:31:19 PM »
"I beg your pardon?" Kyle asked the piñata fox with his arms folded.

Soon the monster reached the Mushroom Village. It looked like a generic purple dragon from a children's book, but wore a green bib that had a carrot on it. The dragon observed the Mushroom Folk's offering, but when it saw a class of milk next to the pile it went ballistic. "Who brought this milk out!?" The dragon roared, in which a single Mushroom Folk walked out of his home, shivering in fear. "What did I tell you!? I am on a strict vegan diet and I cannot maintain it when you blockheads are feeding me milk, For globs sake!" The dragon then made a devilish grin as it picked the terrified Mushroom Folk from the ground and plopped it over it knee. "Let this be a lesion to the rest of your lame town!" With that, the dragon began to spank the Mushroom Folk.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 02:09:38 PM by Kyle Ma'Joi »
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft