Author Topic: Let's Meet (AJ Shosa/SubAnimus 1-on-1 closed RP)  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
Re: Let's Meet (AJ Shosa/SubAnimus 1-on-1 closed RP)
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2015, 05:16:19 AM »
     Noraa's eyes turned red as he activated his hypnotic eye ability. His grin slowly widened and his fangs showed.
     Then Aaron punched him very hard in the jaw.
     "That wasn't very nice." Noraa said from the ground.
     "Leave him alone." Aaron glared.

(((Signature: I run on a home prepaid internet connection, so my time on TFF will flow like the ocean tides: I'm always on TFF at heart, but my time online is dictated by money. Also I'm working three part time jobs in two establishments so that eats my time as well. But I love my TFF buddies and won't leave TFF for any extended time without telling anyone. Just explaining things - sorry I'm not more reliable for all those RP's I joined or made - Enigir AJ Aaron Selt Shane Noraa the Sixth)))
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2015, 03:08:51 PM »
Ani shook his head and gasped at the punch thrown, "d-dont fight... please" he looked back to Noraa and looked him up and down, "w...whats your name?" he still felt hazy, irresistale, Unconsciously Ani got very close and tugged at his hoodie as if to air it from heat, his houlder and neck on display for Noraa
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2015, 03:29:57 AM »
     "He's a predator, Ani. I won't let him near you." Aaron said quietly.
     "I am Noraa...you are appetising." Noraasaid seductively.
     "I'm warning you!" Aaron began.

(((Signature: can we keep the FDF alive~? Also just a quick recap: I work two part-time jobs now, I have a prepaid home internet that frequently runs out of money, but neither of these things means that I will leave TFF or the marvellous buddies I've met there for too long - Elliot (Shosa); formerly Enigir/AJ Shosa)))

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2015, 04:37:53 PM »
"m-my head is all... fuzzy..." his eyes go blank, he falls onto Noraa with a dreamy look, "drink me...."

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2015, 03:17:01 AM »
     "Oh for Christ - my boyfriend, everyone!" Aaron growled at the sky. Enigir laughed and gently covered Noraa's eyes. #06, Selt and Shane all exchanged glances. Selt activated his biological weapon and clicked in front of Ani's nose a few times, his Nephilim fingers both clicking and scraping.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2015, 05:35:06 PM »
Ani snapped out of his trance and backed away blushing brightly, he squealed, "I'm so sorry!!!!"

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2015, 11:24:50 PM »
     "Few have the willpower to resist a Day Vampire's hypnotic eye," Enigir said helpfully.
     "Uncover my eyes, Asian." Noraa grumbled.
     "Not quite yet." Enigir beamed. Aaron crossed his arms as a dark-furred newcomer stride up to the group.