The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Story  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
Re: The Story
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2015, 11:12:46 PM »

Late one night, Zell went downstairs to check if his fridge was closed properly. When he entered the kitchen, he saw... Nai eating cake with his paws. This was odd. No not really. Zell had Schizophrenia; It was Bacon. Anyway, Zell said "Look!  A manatee!" He turned to see his table upside down with manatee tracks everywhere. Following the tracks, he found dead birds and stones; sharp, bloody stones. Manatees were so intently watching Youtube, "Don't stop yet!" he screamed with joy. He turned to face the little old lady with crossed eyes, "What's that pink assault rifle there?" She responded with "Why should I care about spleen's? I only have five more years of dancing Lessons." She ninja poofed Into the king's fluffy arm chair "just take a lovely potatoe god." said the ghost. "Worcestershire Barbeque Sauce!!" Then, the offending red-nosed reindeer threw back its head and shouted "Hello!!" It didn't know what that meant

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2015, 11:14:27 PM »
 Late one night, Zell went downstairs to check if his fridge was closed properly. When he entered the kitchen, he saw... Nai eating cake with his paws. This was odd. No not really. Zell had Schizophrenia; It was Bacon. Anyway, Zell said "Look!  A manatee!" He turned to see his table upside down with manatee tracks everywhere. Following the tracks, he found dead birds and stones; sharp, bloody stones. Manatees were so intently watching Youtube, "Don't stop yet!" he screamed with joy. He turned to face the little old lady with crossed eyes, "What's that pink assault rifle there?" She responded with "Why should I care about spleen's? I only have five more years of dancing Lessons." She ninja poofed Into the king's fluffy arm chair "just take a lovely potatoe god." said the ghost. "Worcestershire Barbeque Sauce!!" Then, the offending red-nosed reindeer threw back its head and shouted "Hello!!" It didn't know what that meant but it sounded
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2015, 01:52:48 AM »
Late one night, Zell went downstairs to check if his fridge was closed properly. When he entered the kitchen, he saw... Nai eating cake with his paws. This was odd. No not really. Zell had Schizophrenia; It was Bacon. Anyway, Zell said "Look!  A manatee!" He turned to see his table upside down with manatee tracks everywhere. Following the tracks, he found dead birds and stones; sharp, bloody stones. Manatees were so intently watching Youtube, "Don't stop yet!" he screamed with joy. He turned to face the little old lady with crossed eyes, "What's that pink assault rifle there?" She responded with "Why should I care about spleen's? I only have five more years of dancing Lessons." She ninja poofed Into the king's fluffy arm chair "just take a lovely potatoe god." said the ghost. "Worcestershire Barbeque Sauce!!" Then, the offending red-nosed reindeer threw back its head and shouted "Hello!!" It didn't know what that meant but it sounded oddly menacing yet