The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for a long term Rp, mainly a pack Rp.  (Read 14547 times)

Offline Senjiku Ayakashi

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Music is everything currently
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon, and Snow Wolf
  • Coloring: Orange and black, white chest. White with a blue streaks
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 133#
  • Build: Skinny/ muscular
  • Currently: HAPPY AND HYPER!
Re: Looking for a long term Rp, mainly a pack Rp.
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2015, 05:35:54 PM »
Here is the alt I will be using. Feel free to let me know if I need to edit anything. :3

Name: Rascal

Species: Fox

Description:
     Rascal is by definition as a fox shorter than most. He appears to be in his early to mid twenties. His facial features are sharp and his front fangs seem to always portrude slightly from his muzzle no matter what facial features he takes.

Technically speaking Rascal is a red fox. The base color of his pelt is a bright orange with a light yellow underbelly. However the fox also has a collection of hyena like spots traveling down his back. His paws are black as is his tail tip.

Despite his traveling life style the fox manages to keep a degree of meat on his bones. The word to describe him would be portly or overweight. A pot belly is starting to spill into his waist and over his hips. His legs and arms lack any real muscle tone and his chin is starting to be softened with flesh.

Possessions:
    Small leather bag. Large enought to hold all of his...and sometimes others...worldly possesions.
    Knife. A small double edged knife with a leather handle.
   Trenchcoat. A worn and battered trench coat made from dark red cloth. Light red patches of cloth have been added to the sides to make it appear flashier.
   Leather belts. Two of them. One straps across his chest, the other under his fleshy waist the best it can. Their purpose is a bit of a mystery as niether hold any pouches save for the scabbard of his knife.
   VestmenT. A dull grey and black best that the fox wears when it is too hot to carry a trench coat around his shoulders.

Bio:
    No self respecting parrent, no matter how bad their sense of humor is, would ever name their son Rascal.  Reguardless if Rascal really is his name or just an alias picked up on the road, it is an apt description of this fox.
    A wander by trade Rascal travels the open road in search of adventure...or to escape the last adventure he had. He earns his keep by telling stories to those who listen and selling various baubles and trading with those who dont as some sort of makeshift merchant.
    Widely considered to be a self centered gluttonous mooch his quick wit and often scolding humor is charming to some while ires the anger in others.

Skills:

Bartering and storytelling.
Rediculous! This is amazing!
Skeletons- Heartist :
 I tried to find a way

to bury all the pain

but these skeletons these skeletons these skeletons wont sleep

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: coyote
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2015, 05:52:07 PM »
I take it you approve! Thanks! ^^

Also I'm a dynamic role player so that means all are allowed to interact with my alts in any which way they choose (pg 13 limit of course)

For this one I will allow injuries upon my alt ^^ he may be stabbed, sliced, diced, lightly seasoned and turned into salsa. If someones npc or player DOES decide to kill off Rascal all I ask is nothing instantaneous. As it is rather hard to role play an alts reaction when they just fall over dead :p

Offline Dr. Prower

• Eager Elephant
  • Fennec Time ^-^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec Fox
  • Coloring: Baby blue fur with long red hair, white fur on muzzle, tip of tail, chest and tummy
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 140 lbs
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: The Fluff Awakens!
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2015, 07:02:09 PM »
Name: Janine

Species: Fennec Fox

Description: Janine is a short, slightly thick, sky blue fox with white fur coating her muzzle. She has large ears, pink eyes and nose, and a long, fluffy blue tail with a white tip. She has long red hair reaching down past her shoulders. Despite her cute, innocent looking outward appearance, she is a very tough woman at the young age of 21.

She had to learn a lot in order to survive the harsh world around her. At the young age of 9, her parents taught her archery, a skill she would end up falling in love with. She was also taught about close-quarters combat and given a dagger crafted by her father, in case she should find herself in a perilous situation. Now that both of her parents have passed away, she always has that dagger by her side, not just for protection but to honor their memory, in addition to wearing a silver necklace that her mother wore every day before her death. She is also very athletic, having trained her body for years for whatever may come her way.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2015, 07:49:15 PM »
Name: Jon Swordsmaker

Species: Fennec Fox

Description: Jon is a fennec fox; tan fur, large ears, and short. Those are his most salient traits. Once you examine him more, you'll see that he has thick, Muscled arms, and his hands are singed, scarred and furless in several spots due to various shop accidents, though nothing extremely serious as of yet.
His big ears serve only to make him seem smaller than he already is. His fur, khaki colored with a lighter shade as his underbelly. His small stature and big ears serve to help him in his often sweltering shop, where most cold weather animals would pass out within an hour or two, and he often Spent whole days in his shop.
His stature could be best describes as short. He is a fox, and a desert fox at that. He has hefted many heavy things, and pounded many a sword, so he is by no means weak.

Possessions: Jon's most prized possession is his shop. It's been in the Swordsmaker family for many generations, and he intended for it to be in his family for many more.
He has a long sleeved shirt and simple brown pants. His apron is a simple black thing with multiple pouches, one of which has a special metal clasp for custom fitted, made, and tinted goggles.
For personal defense, he carries an English style longsword that it is quite obvious that he put several weeks of work into, with his family insignia, a profile of a fennec fox engraved onto the side and filled with gold.

Bio: He is a smith, simple as that. His specialty is what is called in his family an "English Longsword", his swords are known for many miles around for both their durability, their near perfect craftsmanship, and their raw cutting power.

He had a relatively decent childhood, with parents that are well off, cared about him, and didn't argue too often. His father was a smith, and his mother a former lady of ill repute (Whore) which he and his father had caught some flak for, but he was relatively thick skinned when it came to things such as that, so he paid them no mind.

Despite his mothers reputation, he managed to make a good name for himself, catching the eye of a female of his same species named Martha. Eventually, he had two children, named Sarah and Joanna.

When he was a child, his father had taught him to fight. Not out of necessity, or intention to make him a soldier. He had simply thought it a good skill to learn. And learn it he did. He flourished, beating many of the people he fought. He had even been offered a slot as a warrior, which he refused, to the surprise of  much of the pack. "Sword making's in me blood." He had said "and I intend to keep it that way."

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2015, 10:20:43 PM »
I now have to retype my entire character because I attached a to large file.  So here it goes gain.

Name:Diton (he has no surname because he doesn't want any relation with his former pack so he has no surname. )

Species: marble fox.

Coloring: white with black splotches and a black stripe from the back of his head to his tail.

Markings: a purple crown shape on the back of his right paw. He also has many deep scars on his back. 

Skills: He many survival skills. Most skilled with traps and a mediocre archer. Stays alive by hiding.

Bio: He was abandoned as a young child and brought in by a bandit like pack. He despised their ways and left at the age of 14 and lived on his own in the wilderness until the age of 18where he found this current pack.

I normally attached a picture of a marble fox for reference but it was to big. So for reference just google picture of one. I might edit this and include a personality thing too.

I'm sorry if it's really simple. It's my first rp character.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline Senjiku Ayakashi

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2015, 11:35:26 PM »
So we have 5 including myself. Just one more and we can start. SOOOO CLOSE!
Skeletons- Heartist :
 I tried to find a way

to bury all the pain

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2015, 11:55:13 PM »
We have so many foxes XD

Oh well foxes are cool. :3

Also dont worry Dax you are doing fine so far :) if you need help let us know.

And do we really need six players o.o five is pretty large XD. But if you want to wait for another that is fine too ^^

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2015, 12:05:32 AM »
If no-one takes this spot by the time I come on tomorrow I might join, this looks different enough from my other RPs to make it worth joining despite being in 2 serious RPs already.

((if someone else wants this spot instead, feel free to take it, seriously! there are a LOT of interesting RPs right now, and choosing which to join is a little painful  @.@ ))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Senjiku Ayakashi

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2015, 01:01:09 AM »
Well it can be more than that i just thought six would be a good starting point. So we will wait until tomorrow to start and if you want to join you can!
Skeletons- Heartist :
 I tried to find a way

to bury all the pain

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2015, 02:07:56 AM »
Sounds like a plan :D will there be a turn order?

(I dont mind going last or in the middle if needed ^^)

Offline Dr. Prower

• Eager Elephant
  • Fennec Time ^-^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec Fox
  • Coloring: Baby blue fur with long red hair, white fur on muzzle, tip of tail, chest and tummy
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 140 lbs
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: The Fluff Awakens!
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2015, 02:26:12 AM »
Sounds like a plan :D will there be a turn order?

(I dont mind going last or in the middle if needed ^^)
I don't mind either. I'll take any spot in the lineup

Offline Senjiku Ayakashi

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2015, 02:31:28 AM »
The order will be set up after everyone has posted once, thats how the order will set up. Btw whos Alpha and Luna? I didnt want to take Aplha spot because it seemed rude.
Skeletons- Heartist :
 I tried to find a way

to bury all the pain

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2015, 02:47:17 AM »
I'd take alpha, but with what I have planned for Jon, it ain't gonna fit.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Senjiku Ayakashi

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2015, 02:49:11 AM »
Its cool
Skeletons- Heartist :
 I tried to find a way

to bury all the pain

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2015, 10:16:48 PM »
Name: Mallius great-fang (Mal)

Race: wolf

Coloring: Grey

Markings: None

Special skills: medical knowledge, knowledge of politics, economics, and other "Academic" skills, can speak, read, and write in multiple languages, including some obscure ones

Description:

Mal is fairly thin, and fairly tall, though not unreasonably so. His fur is kept as clean as possible, especially around the hands, he is compulsively well spoken, and polite, though can choose not to be when annoyed, or when he wants to make a point. he generally sits up straight, is tidy, and tries to remain organized and calm in a crisis. He is proud and arrogant and at times lets the status he used to have influence his views, thinking of those around him as "beneath him".

Bio:

Mal was born into what passes for nobility, Great-fang was once a name with pride and respect, with great wealth and prosperity, Mal himself was brought up and educated to run a trading guild. while learning medical knowledge from his mother as a side activity ("You never know when you might need to save a life"), he always excelled as a healer, his dad often felt he cared more about that than about the importance of the guild he was meant to be running.

Unfortunately, his life completely changed with his dads death and dishonor. it turns out the family wealth was actually almost entirely gained through robbery and theft, the trading was just a front. And Mal was forced out into the wilderness in disgrace at age 17. With almost no provisions, Mal fled east, and tried to rebuild his life as a hunter, a profession he was never very good at.

At 18, Mal encountered the pack, they took him in, gave him food and shelter. finding a new home, he settled down. finally putting his medical and academic skills to use. Mal is now 20 and everyone in the pack can thank him for healing 1 or more of their wounds, and a couple can thank him for their lives.

-----

Is this OK? I kinda got stumped on what to make my guy I'm afraid, still I think he turned out quite well. BTW if I refer to him as Ang, or Ant, I apologize, I changed his name at the last moment (twice), and might have missed a line here and there  :S

Edit: added a detail I missed about where the medical knowledge came from

« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 10:32:47 PM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.