The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: So Many Ideas!!!  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
So Many Ideas!!!
« on: January 02, 2015, 05:05:13 AM »
God my brain is like screaming in my head but im about to lt it bust forth now!!! lol what? that was weird! anyways so yeah im gonna bring up multiple rp ideas! All of which will be in the fun RP section (because i suck at keeping up in serious RPs)

Lets begin!!!!

First on the list is called Schizo!!! a thread where you can create and control as many characters as ya like! mostly this is for me cause my effing self is gonna overload the furry cafe if i keep it up. so yeah you can join me there and converse with my many faceds... who knows which one is the real me!!!

second up! this was mentioned beforein my intro post about a band? but i may wait for Mr. Shosa goof to get back here for this one!

lets see... Oh Oh a host club RP!!! I may post two different ones! one for hosts and another for hostesses! its up to you which youd like to go to! would you like men bowing and kissing your hand likany gentlman would? or a young miss at your side complimenting you on your looks?

i think i shall do one more.... because if i do anymore... i may take over the rp thread... that and most of my ideas are nice buuuuuut its unlikely they will all catch on...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 05:51:34 AM by Sytex, Reason: Please do not make topic titles in all capital letters. »
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
Re: So Many Ideas!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 06:33:11 PM »
Pardon me, but are there any open RPs of yours that I could join?
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
Re: So Many Ideas!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 07:52:32 PM »
of course! i have yet to start my host rp and there should be a few things i may start soon you can PM me if you like :3
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty