Author Topic: Apocalypse - New start.  (Read 16916 times)

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
Re: Apocalypse - New start.
« Reply #270 on: February 08, 2015, 03:20:54 PM »
Having failed to find jacob kalan instead found found the remnants of a window high off the ground to sleep in. His mind was a restless jumbled mess for the first time two factions were talking hope had begun to emerge. And there was this tim, the bull that was too close, tim had to be protected at all cost. With him just maybe a farm progam could be create if they could find seeds.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #271 on: February 08, 2015, 06:45:57 PM »
Jacob emerged from the police station, scratching behind his ears as he decended the steps. It was clear by the look in his face he didnt get any sleep, the meeting he disappeared to taking most of the night. He yawned and looked around, looking fir Kalan do they could finally talk.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
« Reply #272 on: February 08, 2015, 07:52:28 PM »
Kalan aproached jacob fatigue heavy on his face. He was unsure whether it was worry or the hard floor he slept on that kept him up most of the night either way he found himself still exhuasted from the previous day. "It would seem we finally have time to speak" he said
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #273 on: February 08, 2015, 09:00:29 PM »
Jacob nodded. "We can talk up in the guard tower." He said, turning and walking towards the large cement structure. Once inside, he sat down, trying to run the tiredness from his eyes. "So, what would you like to talk about?"
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #274 on: February 08, 2015, 09:30:48 PM »
Kalan sat down in a nearby chair. "First of all is everybody alright after yesterday, second it would seem half my goal may accomplish itself that being a peace between emily and yourself if the two factions join together you would with out a doubt be a force to be reckoned with in this area which could possibly allow you to expand further out in search of fertile lands that survived the apocalypse. Being that i doubt everything is as it is here Undoubtedly farmable ground will be found and at that time tim will become invaluable, after yesterday it becomes evident that he needs protection" He leaned forward in his chair every muscle in his body burning with sleep deprivation. "I'd like to join you"
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: February 08, 2015, 10:23:13 PM »
Jacob listened to Kalan, grimacing deeper when he talked about peace between the factions. The fox didnt speak until he was finished, his tail swaying idly behind him."Its good to hear Borris and Tim are ok, and believe me, they will both be safe because nothing like this will happen again, Ill make sure of it. But on the topic if faction unionship..." Jacob stopped, joining his tboughts together  before looking back up at Kalan. "I was in a meeting last night with the head of each department  in the Black Corporation, they have always been sort of advisors to Jax. And it was a screamfest the whole time. This situation  is a big mess and their are a lot of different opinions fueled by high tensions going around, nobody could agree on anything. But there was one thing about nearly 2/3 of them wanted, one thing that would convince them to join Black Corp with the Outcats. An eye for an eye." The fox stopped and looked out the window, letting out a sigh as a battle raged on in his mind. "...they want me to kill Emily."

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: February 08, 2015, 10:36:10 PM »
The words cut like a knife "surely they realize if that happens with outcast here they will have war right here inside there walls" he pondered for a moment "obviously the choice is yoirs not mine but whatever you decide i would like your permission to place myself as guard to tim"
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: February 09, 2015, 01:05:21 AM »
"We've already had war within our walls, starting when the Outcasts came in and killed Jax. A lot of people here liked Jax, some even knew him personally. And thise people are scared. They are angry. Anna and Tera who run our armory almost got into a fist fight over this matter, and both threatened to leave if I didnt act one way or the other." Jacob said, shoving his face in his hands and letting out a long sigh. "And they wernt the only ones. This is going to be a lose/lose situation, because either way people are not going  to be happy." He got up and began to pace, seemed lost in thought again. "Ill give you your wish, you can stay with Black Corp and watch over Tim. But if i make the wrong choice then there might  not be a Black Corps to be apart of for long."

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: February 09, 2015, 04:00:35 AM »
Kalan leaned back in his chair allowing the words to sink in what he had thought would bring peace now seemed it would accomplish exactly the opposite. "I can not say i understand the burdens of leadership nor would i want to" he stood up "if you'll excuse me,  you have the blade at my side whatever your choice"
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Night Wolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: February 09, 2015, 11:22:56 AM »
Emily was suddenly dragged in by a sorry-looking, heavily armored Outcast - Sire Vilo'lax.

"Jacob. I'm here to apologise over Emily's actions. It wasn't even her orders, but the Outcast Alliance general," he said, "We're wishing to speak with the Black Corps in their entirety on the matter, and all four tribes will have a representative."

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: February 10, 2015, 04:34:47 AM »
"Well, i cant say you started anything less then a shit storm, but I want to talk about this. One condition though, you host the meeting here. In these times i cant afford to be away from my people." Jacob  said. He took a glance down at Emily, a frownon his face. "Is she going to be alright?"

Offline Night Wolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: February 10, 2015, 11:45:51 AM »
""I can arrange a meeting here," Vilo'lax replied calmly. Turning to Emily he frowned, "Emily is to remain under my protection for now."

Offline Korbin Calry

• Avid Aardvark
  • "Thissss is great!"
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nightstalker (coyote/Black-tailed rattlesnake)
  • Coloring: Sandy tan, brown, and dark grey/brown.
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 143 pounds
  • Build: Just over average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Mixed
« Reply #282 on: February 10, 2015, 02:04:32 PM »
I still could not sleep unfortunately. I stared at the darken sky and sighed. There sounded like a lot of things going on. In fact I got up and turned invisible and started following the voices not far from me. I snuck towards those speaking and continued to be very quiet.
Are we friendssss? Call me KC then!

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: February 10, 2015, 04:04:38 PM »
Kalan stood at the edge of the room watching everything that was happening. Tim needed protecting that was certain but he was not about to leave jacob alone and outnumbered.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Night Wolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: February 10, 2015, 04:39:17 PM »
((He isn't, as far as I'm aware.))