The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Greetings from The Deep  (Read 525 times)

Offline ZeronFX

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Messenger of The Deep
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Shark
  • Coloring: Lightish gray "outer" skin, white "inner" skin
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: absorbing the stars
Greetings from The Deep
« on: December 28, 2014, 07:49:20 AM »
I have made the decision to crawl out from my lurking depths long enough to create an account here. Hello to all. It takes a while for me to adapt into things, and I'm a little new to this whole furry thing, so please bear with me.

I'll probably be spending a majority of my time in the RP forums, I have quite a bit of experience under my belt and I love it.

I'm a terrible nerd that spends their time playing video games, making video games, and watching videos about video games. I used to play a wide variety, but recently all my playtime has been sucked into the nefarious Destiny for PS4. I write and sometimes read, too.

Oh, and my fursona's name is Zaikanya, and she's a shark, so that's a little weird, I guess. But she doesn't bite! ...Too hard. As long as you don't get her angry.

Well, that's about it from me for this here introduction, which has actually turned out to be a lot longer than I expected. I look forward to meeting you all.

Offline Caesium Iodide

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • COMMISSIONS OPEN!
    • Awards
  • Species: (Adult??) Werewolf!
  • Coloring: Blue, gray, yellow and black
  • Height: 6’8” I keep getting taller :/
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Rather curvy, fills everything well.
  • Currently: Perhaps wanting to relive time from high school.
Re: Greetings from The Deep
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 04:22:51 PM »
Salutations!! Welcome to the forums!! My name is Lady Armonia; the title Lady, which has graciously been given upon me by an emperor who roams these forums, is how every fur around here calls me.

It's okay to be a nerd! Here I won't admit that I am a nerd, but that's a question you can ask me later.

You'll find plenty of RPs and don't worry about everyone else because we're all very nice and accepting.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask myself, or anyone else on the forum, as we would love to help you!

I hope to see you around!!

Also, I like the name of your fursona. It seems very original!

Happy Trails!~
Find me on amino, Twitter and patreon:
@/Cryptik_Mystic
My commissions are open. I specialize in badges but that’s not my limit! Send me a DM anywhere if you have a question or interest.

Offline Ruari

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black/Yellow
  • Height: 6ft 1in
  • Currently: Updating Sona
Re: Greetings from The Deep
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 02:43:26 PM »
Welcome to the forums and the fandom Zaikanya! I'm sure you will enjoy your time with us  :)

There's nothing wrong with spending all that time with videogames, I'm the same way haha I'm either playing them or on youtube watching videos of a game.

Having a shark sona isn't so weird, though I'll admit you don't see very many of them.

If you ever want someone to chat with I'll gladly do so, other than that have a good day/night!
  • Signature art by: Subzero