The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello everyone.  (Read 615 times)

Offline Ayoto Mori

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Coal-Colored Body, Tail, Paws, Ears, Etc.
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 186
  • Build: Slim; Some muscle though nothing of note
Hello everyone.
« on: December 16, 2014, 04:53:37 AM »
I suppose I'll keep this short. Hello everyone, I'm Ayoto Mori, as I'm sure you all already know, and I'm quite new to the furry concept, though I hope to enjoy my time here. Also, I'd like to say that I'm no stranger to posting in role-play forums, though I do think that I'll have some difficulty posting as a furry due to the fact that all my characters on the sites I've joined are human; with the exception of a neko or two.

Now, onto my role-play preferences, I suppose. I prefer to do male x male pairings, if that's alright; though I will do male x female pairings if the idea peaks my interest. Lastly, I will never play a female character, mostly becauase I identify as male and I'm not very good at writing them, nor have I tried writing them.

Any who, that's it, I suppose. I hope to get involved here soon.

Offline EM_Ornith

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Species: Horse
  • Coloring: Variations of browns, whites and greys.
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Chubby
  • Currently: A horse that can't win in a race rigged to lose
Re: Hello everyone.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 06:38:53 AM »
Hello and welcome, feel free to pm/skype me, and Im sure plenty of others on here will welcome you to talk too
"Who told you you weren't an artist? All kids paint and draw and write poetry and they don't need a leader, they just need somebody there to watch that they don't fall over in the trash basket.  So all of a sudden we've got art teachers and some of us are told you can't paint, you can't draw, you can't write poetry.  But they can all do that... ...Who told you you weren't artists?"
John Lennon