The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Numbers  (Read 2386 times)

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
Re: Numbers
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2014, 12:34:15 AM »
"Okay first, im a 6... secondly... my nameis Animus... and third... ive been to all sectos back when i was in the Ingrate business..." Animus grabbed Aaron by the arm and took him through a trap door that lead to a basement, a small computer with a glove and mask attached to it sat on a pedestal in the center of the dimly lit room, "put those on... glove on your number obviously..."
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2014, 12:44:24 AM »
     Aaron did as he was bid and waited patiently. He wondered what he'd be downgraded to.
     "If I muss up my facial and uncovered fur with gel of some sort I might be able to match my number. Some darker and lighter dye of some sort will help dirty my look up as well. Obviously one would need to be mindful not to make me look like a two when my primary number is say a four. Or a six." Aaron mused more to himself than the six operating the machine.
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2014, 01:24:35 AM »
Animus rolled his eyes and typed in a few long codes... he hit the enter button without warning changing the fox into a mere 5 at an instant

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2014, 01:59:40 AM »
     "Tch." Aaron guessed the Ingration Techician before him was sore about the fox's guess. Not to mention the nasty sting was a clue. Considering it was an almost 'painless' procedure.
     "What now? We need to find this Rave dont we? And just for the record just because you suspect someone if being something they aren't doesn't mean you should go rushing them into alleyways and talking about Rave. I might have been Anti-Ingrater Corps for all you know. Or a rookie Advanced Courier on the way to Central to trade for a uniform." Aaron stared at his hand. A faint un-healthiness was in his fur bow his number, shaped like a number eight. He guessed over-Ingration led to nasty scarring this way. Either that or inexpert operation.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2014, 02:18:27 AM »
Animus sighed annoyed, "listen i gave you a light Ingration long enough to last you the trip to your sector... i just want you out of trouble and out of my hair... youre on your own with Rave just the same as me alright? but considering your brattiness and reckless behavior im going to have to take you home.. and so what? not like the law cares about me anyways... in exchange for Ingrater names ive been erased from records... im a ghost as far as you know..." He then puts on the glove and mask and enters a few codes once again, a light flashed as a womanwith a slender figure and rather adequate sized breasts took his place, her hips were just as good to look at. "Ugh i forgot about my genetic make up..." he said in a feminine voice, "Well not happens to everyone but only way to look good is t be a girl...i hate me right now..."

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2014, 02:21:56 AM »
     "R-right." Aaron swallowed hard. He looked away and growled.
     "Just what makes you think I'm a brat? I'm angry is what I am! Society is a fetid cesspit of failed ideals and segregation - I can't stand it! That's why I need to make it to Rave now! To see what it's about and get things started!"

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2014, 03:47:34 AM »
Animus huffed and groaned at Aaron, "I understand okay? but Rave isnt gonna help... it's just a meet up! What are you gonna do? try to give them a heartfelt speech and hope they riot? yeah thatll get you killed quicker thangetting a different lfe... you're  so naive...."

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2014, 04:26:15 AM »
Name: Ray.

Categories: Placement 1, Abilities 1.

Ray was seen as a waste, as he could not operate above the mental capacity of a seven year old. Thus, those in charge left him in the ghettos.

((I figured you wouldn't mind if I joined. But, shout if it is a problem.))

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2014, 05:13:11 AM »
(((oh not at all this is open for anyone wanting to join in!!! ^^))))

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2014, 04:25:23 PM »
Ray sat on the edge of the slums, looking out at the richer, more luxurious housing. He giggled, as a fountain began to run.

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2014, 10:52:45 AM »
     "Heh...I guess I am." Aaron said quietly. "Well if it's some party so be it. I could use a change if pace at the very least. Guess usurping the system needs to wait."

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2014, 12:27:44 PM »
Animus took Aaron by the hand and lead him back out towards the alley way, "nice change of pace is what i need... tired of the same exact thing happening every day." he huffed the made their way to the town square, Animus looked to the wall and nodded watched the guards, "alright im sure the guards are stupid enough to let us back through using your little trick, glove on please." He ordered as slipped on the glove in his pocket

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2014, 12:29:09 PM »
     "Back where?" Aaron asked, having been lost in his own thoughts just then.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2014, 11:37:03 AM »
"To your own sector!" Animus yeled and yet whispered at Aaron

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX