The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Break!  (Read 7728 times)

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
Re: Break!
« Reply #135 on: February 09, 2015, 12:25:48 AM »
Hmm... Could I add some light genetic modifications to thomas, if such tech exists?

Ie, legs to prevent blood from pooling there when pulling high-G maneuvers, an integrated HUD in his eyes, etc.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #136 on: February 09, 2015, 12:28:29 AM »
     Oh, sure, and I'll just bring Shane back to life while I'm at it! Actually to be honest - and let's be honest - that was always my intent and I'm bad with subtlety.
     Now I'm done being dumb and irrelevant, I don't see why not!

(((Signature: I run on a home prepaid internet connection, so my time on TFF will flow like the ocean tides: I'm always on TFF at heart, but my time online is dictated by money. Also I'm working three part time jobs in two establishments so that eats my time as well. But I love my TFF buddies and won't leave TFF for any extended time without telling anyone. Just explaining things - sorry I'm not more reliable for all those RP's I joined or made - Enigir AJ Aaron Selt Shane Noraa the Sixth)))
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2015, 12:29:24 AM »
So when should I introduce Zanthus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
« Reply #138 on: February 09, 2015, 12:29:25 AM »
Alright! Gimme a bit to come up with a full list.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #139 on: February 09, 2015, 12:31:34 AM »
     NO! In Soviet Roost Island, list come up with YOU!

(((Signature: I run on a home prepaid internet connection, so my time on TFF will flow like the ocean tides: I'm always on TFF at heart, but my time online is dictated by money. Also I'm working three part time jobs in two establishments so that eats my time as well. But I love my TFF buddies and won't leave TFF for any extended time without telling anyone. Just explaining things - sorry I'm not more reliable for all those RP's I joined or made - Enigir AJ Aaron Selt Shane Noraa the Sixth)))

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #140 on: February 09, 2015, 12:42:13 AM »
It's a bit BS-y but loooookit!

List of cygene mods:

Sarif indusries Gen 8 EONE eye HUD/sight improvement that gives him 40/40 vison (double the clarity of a normal human eye) and a 25% wider viewing range.

Sutherland Tech STLP 5 leg enhancements that both make him feel little pain, and prevent blood from pooling in his legs when pulling high intensity maneuvers. They also have Sutherland tech fur-fibers meant to mimic the exact color and texture of the wearers fur!

Johnson Defense Industries JDI MB-7 micro bots meant to stimulate muscle growth and increase bone density, but they also have the side effect of slightly reducing his reaction time which is over compensated with his next mod.

This mod is the Jensen Augmentation LTD brain-bots. There is no way to access them and what they do, and thusly cannot be hacked. Their job is to help the brain in it's process of creating new neural pathways.

Tell me if I did something stupid, yeah?

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: February 09, 2015, 02:20:29 AM »
     No no, not much...just everything...
     HA no okay, personally technological augmentation makes me squeamish but if you want it in your characters then there's this: the Sarif EONE is fairly cool but how does the 25% wider range work exactly? Better peripherals or who?
     The Sutherland tech is cool, I think it'd come in handy for airship and air-island life,
     The JDI MB-7's and the JA LTD microbots are kinda icky but in particular seem to remove the need for the Sutherland legs, unless your character goes hyper-saiyan...
      These are just some things to consider. I'll approve them all but unless I'm mistaken the surherlands seem to cancel out the JDI MB-7's, or vice versa...
     Is it obvious I know nothing about technology yet? Heh, I'm more a magic guy.
     Again, all ideas approved but please clear up my confusion for the sake of educating a hapless peon XD

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #142 on: February 09, 2015, 02:29:45 AM »
The EONE is just something I made up really. Basically a wide angle lens.

The JDI bots slow down his reaction time, which is a Baaaaaaaaaaad thing for a pilot. The JA BB is meant to compensate for this decrease in reaction time by dramatically speeding it up.

The legs are there to prevent his blood from pooling in his legs, which is what happens when a pilot is preforming maneuvers. IRL pilot jumpsuits are intentionally tight around their legs.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: February 09, 2015, 03:43:04 AM »
Oh okay! SWEET! It's so much cooler now that I get it. All totally approved!

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
« Reply #144 on: February 09, 2015, 01:21:34 PM »
I was thinking that, since the floating island is sinking, Zanthus along with some of her men come and offer "Aid". Would you be ok with this?
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: February 09, 2015, 03:24:45 PM »
This seems more a question for the others, but it would fit XD

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: February 10, 2015, 05:43:21 PM »
Name: Kyle Ma'Joi

Species: Blue Jaguar

Clothing: Kyle wears a white t-shirt under a blue vest along with blue pants, brown shoes, a belt that carries all of his mage equipment, and a blue cape.

Powers: Kyle uses a type of magic that allows him to formulate runes that give him different magic abilities. Depending on the rune that empowers him, he can achieve a variety of abilities. His eyes and markings glow depending rune he is using.

Bio: Daring and adventurous, Kyle had dedicated his life to adventure and fighting evil after his mother was murdered by the evil mirror wizard Double. From his years of adventuring, Kyle had collected a number of talismans and artifacts, including a flying carpet that he stores in an enchanted bottle.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 04:44:52 PM by Kyle Ma'Joi »
― H.P. Lovecraft

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: February 25, 2015, 12:21:19 AM »
I freaking love this character sheet so much!

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: February 25, 2015, 12:45:05 AM »
Thanks  :D! So when should I introduce my character?
― H.P. Lovecraft

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2015, 12:53:11 AM »
Whenever. Break isn't dead so much as in a hospital bed in a critical condition - it's activity could swing either way.