The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fresh new start  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Darumon

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A shy and insecure cat who want to make friends
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Orange and white
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 178
  • Build: Thin and a bit muscular
Fresh new start
« on: December 24, 2014, 02:16:25 AM »
Deumon got off the bus to see the new town she was in. The ride was long and harsh, and she could still hear the screaming of he ex lover as she had so rudely tossed he out. But that was all behind her now. She knew this would be a fresh new start. Who knows, maybe she'll find some new friends around the corner. She grabbed her bags and walked around. The town smelled of pine trees and had a faint aroma of Strawberries. She liked Strawberries, as they reminded her of her sister. She was always so kind to Deumon. Understanding, kind, compassionate. Her mind was wondering off so much that she didn't even see the pole that was right in front of her, and smashed into it with such a force. She clutched her snout.
"So much for a fresh new start" she thought.
As much as Duemon felt it, she didn't believe it. She first passed it off as anxiety, but never the less... It was real. She felt like she had seen this town, either in a dream or in real life. But this town felt familiar.

Offline SilverSolstive

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
Re: Fresh new start
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 04:58:49 PM »
(Was there a character sheet?)
Remulus happened to walk by as the anxious Duemon walked into a pole. "Are you alright? That happens to many newcomers here for some weird reason. Either you are a newcomer or are just a vacationer. To the point, welcome."

Offline Rae

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 09:20:56 AM »
"Rem? Hey, where'd you- Oh there you are!" Rae walked up to Remulus and Deumon. "Don't wander away from me like that. You know it irritates me. And who might this young soul be?"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Offline SilverSolstive

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 11:53:17 PM »
"Dunno. Ran into a pole not looking where she was going." Remulus smiled.

I will find you, and I...will...HUG YOU!!