The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking to make a request.  (Read 767 times)

Offline Night Wolf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Looking to make a request.
« on: November 29, 2014, 11:09:49 PM »
I'd like someone to draw my fursona, Taya for me.

I have no image references, unfortunately, so I will have to just describe her.

She is a white wolven rogue, about 6 feet high, and has a skinny frame, with no muscles on her, effectively.

She has a pair of cyan eyes that glow from an accident in her childhood and has long, slightly curled hair, which hangs down her head to her waist.

She wears a blue plated vest with a black neck and torso rim. The breastplate leaves the majority of her stomach visible, and the rim faces towards her face in a 'V'  shape, her neck rim does the same, facing the other way, leaving a space for cleavage.

Her right arm has two blackened leather straps on it, while her left one is bare. She wears two black gloves as well.

She wears a pair of black leather shorts, with some blue plated boots, without rims.

She carries a pair of daggers and a pistol.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to create this for me, and I'd love to see what you can do with her. (Yes, you specifically, you magnificent artist!)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:14:55 PM by Night Wolf »