The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pain of Pleasure  (Read 5237 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Pain of Pleasure
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2014, 04:36:38 PM »
Ray sat near the treeline, taking photos of the town. He was pleased with the captured images, and proceeded to wander the town. Ray offered a smile to Aaron and Animus as he passed, and stopped, holding his camera aloft. "Care if I take a few photos? I don't mean to sound creepy, but...you guys would make a great calendar photo."

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2014, 06:35:57 PM »
Name: Jacob Hail

Job: Works in a small music shop, also makes music with his guitar on the side.

Species: Grayfox

Lives: In a simple apartment

Family: None around

Favorite Lore: The Lightening Siren
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2014, 06:42:28 PM »
Acon was at the beach, posing for a shoot that her brother worked hard to get her. This one was for Suicide Girls and she was determined not to mess it up.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2014, 09:43:51 PM »
Ray sighed, and walked on, ignored. He made his way to the beach, and stopped at the photo shoot. He stood back, and assessed the image. His phone vibrated, and Ray picked up. His employer, for the time being, wanted him to take photos of some woman for Suicide Girls. Ray furrowed his brow. "The hell is Suicide Girls? Some kinda sick magazine?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2014, 09:46:00 PM »
(Haha! Ray! XD)

Acon turned to spot Ray and smiled. "Hey! Are you my photographer?" She asked, running up to him.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2014, 09:48:40 PM »
Ray nodded. "I suppose. I...I guess we could...hmm." He looked around, and spotted a nice inlet, where the sun just peaked through the clouds. Ray nodded. "Over there, that should look good." He walked towards the location, his camera dangling from his neck. "Though, I'm not sure what I should be shooting."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2014, 09:50:54 PM »
Acon sighed and followed Ray. "You don't know what a suicide girl is, do you?" She giggled.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2014, 09:51:42 PM »
"I've photographed a girl's suicide, but no...I don't." Ray rubbed the back of his neck, and fiddled with his camera.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2014, 09:55:31 PM »
She shrugged. "Tattooed models, pierced, dyed hair. You know! All that jazz. Lots of nudes... tasteful thought!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2014, 09:57:51 PM »
Ray flinched. "Ah...s-so...what do you want to do? I...I'm freelance. This's my first gig with these people." He offered a sheepish smile. "I've been told I'm pretty good, though."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2014, 10:01:50 PM »
Acon shrugged. "I don't know dude. You're the photographer." She said with a warm smile, taking off her clothes to reveal a very skimpy bathing suit. "So?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2014, 10:02:59 PM »
Ray shrugged, and took a knee, bracing his elbow against his leg. "Whatever feels natural, I guess. That makes for better pictures anyway." He smiled, and waited, adjusting his camera.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2014, 10:06:54 PM »
Acon let out her hair and struck a few poses. This went on for a while, Acon gradually losing clothes as they went along. Finally, almost completely nude, Acon sighed. "Are we done yet?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2014, 10:08:12 PM »
Ray shrugged again, as he readied his camera. "We've got enough substance, but...we both might be payed more for anything else. Your call, though."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2014, 10:11:08 PM »
"Hmm... fair enough." After another hour or so of shooting, Acon sighed and smiled proudly. "I think that went well!"