The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Need sona reference and drawings  (Read 945 times)

Offline Viero/Vicky

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • chirp chirp
    • Awards
  • Species: Blue Jay
  • Coloring: blue jay colors
Need sona reference and drawings
« on: November 13, 2014, 07:15:58 PM »
Hello there everyone, I dont usually ask for free art, but i have like, no drawings of ether one of my sonas, and i need some drawings and stuff of them... ill provide a very detailed discription of both of them, and ill answer any questions you have.

thank you so so so much for this

Viero: Viero is a blue jay who is skinny and short. his wings are on his arms instead of on his back, and he has normal bird feet and his feathers stop at his knees. his colors are normal blue jay colors. his feathers cover up any naughty bits so he has no need for clothing. his head feathers are long.

Vicky: Vicky is an arctic fox who is skinny and russian. she has ice blue hair that comes down to her shoulders, and ice blue eyes. her fur is white obviously and she has hand paws and paws for feet. she wears a tight blue sweater with a pentagram on it (dont ask) and she wears stripped leggings with a short skirt and fuzzy boots. her facial features are very sharp and pointy.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
Re: Need sona reference and drawings
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 05:07:53 AM »
I'll see what happens on Monday.