The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Broken Fourth Wall  (Read 207626 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Broken Fourth Wall
« Reply #6720 on: October 04, 2017, 08:02:16 PM »
Che shrugged and said: "Heh, you're welcome. Do you like being in this RP?"

Offline Alice_The_Mad

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • ===> Be the strange Fox Girl.
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox
  • Coloring: Green
  • Currently: Building up my page.
« Reply #6721 on: October 04, 2017, 09:32:07 PM »
"So far it's nice! A little confusing but nice!"

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #6722 on: October 05, 2017, 01:18:16 PM »
Che clacked with her tongue as she said: "Ah, good to hear. And yes, it can be really confusing sometimes. Don't worry, you can always look back a few posts and go on."

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
  • Ye olde Meta Knight fanatic.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowy Kiridan
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Height: 10”
  • Weight: 12 lbs
  • Build: She is literal winged sphere with potato feet. :D
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
« Reply #6723 on: October 06, 2017, 09:20:58 AM »
Responding to Zila and Hor'kuu, Foxi hissed, "I'm not deaf! Of course I'd hear it!" Her long tail lashed, ears still flattened and eyes still a deep fuchsia. She looked angry, but not enough to attack like she was known to in the past, at least not yet.

In the shadows, a pair of solid red eyes watched the commotion. Dark red pupils, lighter red irises and pale red whites, the eyes would be familiar to anyone who may have remembered them. Slowly creeping out of the shadows came a tall white-furred figure, foxlike in appearance, with messy, shoulder-length gray hair, silver ears, hands and paws and a dark gray trenchcoat with light gray pants for an outfit, along with black gloves and black high-heeled boots. The fox creature's most peculiar quality, besides his eyes, was his three long, fluffy tails. He wandered over to Che, looking at her with a stoic expression. "Excuse me, milady, but would you mind telling me exactly where I am?"

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #6724 on: October 06, 2017, 02:37:28 PM »
Michen seemed dumbstuck by what they just saw the hyena cub do. They had seen many strange things in this thread, but this was entirely new for them. Words fell short to describe the event.

Zila, who heard Hor'kuu's and Foxi's reaction, just gave them both an angry look. "If my theory is correct, you could just make her hear it whether she wanted it or not. And even if you didn't, she can still read what you said if she's not blind. And no, no comments on that, it wasn't meant to be offensive." She wasn't quite sure it worked like that, but she expected it would at this point at least.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #6725 on: October 06, 2017, 05:19:22 PM »
Hor'kuu sighed: "Well, I suppose you're right. My excuses."

Che answered: "You landed in the middle of a RP, if you wanted to know. Though, I cannot tell any more."

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
« Reply #6726 on: October 07, 2017, 05:01:43 AM »
"Exactly! Now... I'm hungry." Foxi's eyes had turned green again, and she seemed to have forgotten all about her anger with Hor'kuu a few seconds ago, her usual friendly smile on her face. She never failed to be completely strange and unpredictable, did she?

"Hmm... fair enough," the white fox grunted. "Seems quite chaotic. Well, anyway, my name's Katsuro. Katsuro Shisen, to be exact. I used to be in this RP like eight months ago."

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #6727 on: October 09, 2017, 04:29:00 PM »
Che mentioned difficult: "I don't know what other words can express it. But I'm Che. Che.EXE."

Hor'kuu struggled to find words.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #6728 on: October 09, 2017, 05:29:33 PM »
Michen, who was still outside, just decided to go back to grooming themself.

Zila was about as surprised as Hor'kuu was. "Er... Right..." She didn't know what else she could do besides this. Or if something could be done about it in the first place anyways.

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6729 on: October 10, 2017, 06:20:59 AM »
"Nice to meet you," Katsuro murmured, before taking a glance around the thread. "Hmm..."

Foxi just hummed softly to herself, swallowing an entire watermelon whole and somehow not choking. And even fitting it in her mouth in the first place.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #6730 on: October 10, 2017, 04:16:09 PM »
Che asked: "Is anything the matter?"

Hor'kuu turned away from Foxi, indicating he didn't want to have anything to do with it anymore.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6731 on: October 10, 2017, 04:29:53 PM »
Ray, a normal one, stepped out from his mountainous counterpart and sighed. "Wonder how a Cthulhu mythos RP would go." He then shouted to anyone who could hear him. "Anyone interested?"

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #6732 on: October 10, 2017, 04:40:40 PM »
"No," came from Mary's screen.

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6733 on: October 11, 2017, 04:09:29 AM »
Katsuro's dark red gaze rested on Foxi. "That short little thing over there. I was hoping she'd be somewhere else by now."

Meanwhile, Foxi turned to Ray. "That sounds... internesting. I'd be curious, honestly."

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #6734 on: October 12, 2017, 06:45:53 PM »
Che glanced at Foxi. She tried: "You might be a bit quick in your judgement. She might be a troublemaker every now and then, but to call her a 'short little thing' is pretty rude. Plus, I don't see the problem."

Hor'kuu had no idea where to go next, however. There was something in the thread he seemed to be fed up with.