The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Broken Fourth Wall  (Read 211740 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Broken Fourth Wall
« Reply #1470 on: February 07, 2015, 09:35:39 PM »
Acon shrugged. "I'll keep then for now, but if they suck, I'll shrink em down."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1471 on: February 07, 2015, 09:37:01 PM »
The Ray clones smiled. "Whatever makes you happy."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #1472 on: February 07, 2015, 09:39:00 PM »
Acon stood and looked down at her waist and legs. "Yup. These are defiantly gonna have to grow out a little."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1473 on: February 07, 2015, 09:40:19 PM »
The Ray clones smiled. "We can help with that."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #1474 on: February 07, 2015, 09:41:57 PM »
Acon raised a brow. "Uh... how so?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1475 on: February 07, 2015, 09:43:23 PM »
Each clone placed a paw on either side of Acon's hips. "It's simple! We just take either side, and pull!"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #1476 on: February 07, 2015, 09:44:36 PM »
Acon gasped. "That sounds painful!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1477 on: February 07, 2015, 09:48:11 PM »
The clones shrugged, and pointed at another clone. The clone walked along, his comically broad shoulders literally causing a slipstream, which pulled along loose pieces of paper and debris. The clones spoke in unison. "Ask him. We tried it on him first."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #1478 on: February 07, 2015, 09:50:08 PM »
Acon smacked the cones' paws away. "No! No no! I'll just kfatten myself up."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1479 on: February 07, 2015, 09:51:32 PM »
The clones shrugged. "Whatever you say. We've got a couple of good ones, he's the first one we did it to." Several other clones shuffled into view, some, though male, still had feminine figures.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #1480 on: February 07, 2015, 09:54:33 PM »
Acon shook her head. "I-I got this." With the snap of her fingers, Acon shrank down a couple inches and her hips filled out a lot more.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1481 on: February 07, 2015, 09:54:46 PM »
Cifero resurfaces and exits the submarine. "What did I miss?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1482 on: February 07, 2015, 09:59:01 PM »
The clones smiled, and hugged Acon. "You're adorable!"

A Ray clone was seated beside Cif, a newspaper in his paws. "Not much. Tore a bunker outta the ground, Acon changed up, Ray and Jam're in a Dragon Ball show-down."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1483 on: February 07, 2015, 10:01:56 PM »
Cifero blinked. "Oh... quite a lot then, huh?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Prower

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Fennec Time ^-^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec Fox
  • Coloring: Baby blue fur with long red hair, white fur on muzzle, tip of tail, chest and tummy
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 140 lbs
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: The Fluff Awakens!
« Reply #1484 on: February 07, 2015, 10:02:20 PM »
"W-What!?" Jam watches in shock as the beam hits her, knocking her down to the ground.