The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rammstein  (Read 1772 times)

Offline Gissa The Hopper

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Toxic green, Black, Grey
  • Height: 5'2 FT
  • Weight: 132 lbs
  • Build: Normal
  • Currently: Hey! You know what's cool? Piss off the ghosts in your own house! :D
Rammstein
« on: August 16, 2014, 01:47:39 PM »
Hi, I am an HUGE fan of Rammstein and I was wondering... Are there any other furs who like Rammstein?

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
Re: Rammstein
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 03:29:57 PM »
Bern a fan for a long time. My father had the Sehnsucht album when I was a kid, but I really got into the band in High School, where my German teacher used it to explain "I, you and they" words. Ich habe (I have), Du hast (you have), Sie hat (they have). She, of course, wanted to tell us that they were creative geniuses to make the American version into "Du hasst" (you hate), just to stir up a little discussion about the band, as if Eifersucht and Mein Teil wouldn't. XD

So yes, despite the fact I have lost pretty much all of their songs I had (hard drive dead + too poor/whatever for backup = rather pissed dragon), I love every album they've made, and love the fact I can actively follow the lyrics in the original language.

Offline Gissa The Hopper

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Currently: Hey! You know what's cool? Piss off the ghosts in your own house! :D
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 04:20:33 PM »
Oh lol, my German teacher actually used the track "Sonne" to explain the numbers. I lol'd so hard during that class!!  XD

Offline RosaKitten

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 110lbs
  • Build: Slim but curvy
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 06:43:56 AM »
Their videos are absolutely brilliant, music wise I only really like "Mein herz brennt"

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 03:32:26 PM »
What I think is funny is that their lyrics are so incredibly simple xD They sound really awesome, but I wonder if they'd get the same fame if they were in English "You have, you have, you have"
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Gissa The Hopper

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 05:49:59 PM »
What I think is funny is that their lyrics are so incredibly simple xD They sound really awesome, but I wonder if they'd get the same fame if they were in English "You have, you have, you have"

Lol I love Du Hast xp

Offline William Dynwood

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Oh believe me, I'm still alive
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Height: 5' 11" (180 CM)
  • Build: slightly muscular, lean, agile and strong
  • Currently: Statusses are as statussy as statusses can probably get
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 05:10:09 AM »
I've been a fan Rammstein for a long time now XD and I can speak German.... So almost every single word that is sung, I do understand.... And once you understand the words they sing then you can hear the weirdness that comes with the music
One does not simply click here

Liquicity Amsterdam, Here I come

Offline Gissa The Hopper

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 02:13:30 PM »
I've been a fan Rammstein for a long time now XD and I can speak German.... So almost every single word that is sung, I do understand.... And once you understand the words they sing then you can hear the weirdness that comes with the music
That weirdness is the best kind of weirdness.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 03:03:49 PM »

I learned German for about 3 years, but I'm a bit rusty now, but I could understand probably, 60% of their songs, with the more wordy parts having me a bit lost xD
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Gissa The Hopper

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2014, 12:29:11 PM »

I learned German for about 3 years, but I'm a bit rusty now, but I could understand probably, 60% of their songs, with the more wordy parts having me a bit lost xD

I'm Dutch, it's normal here that you speak English, Dutch, German and maybe a little bit French. I understand 80% of their songs :D

Offline William Dynwood

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Oh believe me, I'm still alive
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Height: 5' 11" (180 CM)
  • Build: slightly muscular, lean, agile and strong
  • Currently: Statusses are as statussy as statusses can probably get
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2014, 04:27:52 PM »

I'm Dutch, it's normal here that you speak English, Dutch, German and maybe a little bit French. I understand 80% of their songs :D

Same here :p
One does not simply click here

Liquicity Amsterdam, Here I come