The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Advice: The struggle is real! THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!!!  (Read 301 times)

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
Advice: The struggle is real! THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!!!
« on: October 28, 2014, 05:58:16 AM »
     I CAN'T CHOOSE MY STARTER POKÉMON HELP - wait.
     ...Oh yeah. So the thing is...I'm a furry. And I draw. The seeds of struggle are sewn: I've got a Facebook and - hyuk - OBVIOUSLY a TFF account 'pon which drawings can be stored. I've never cared for "getting out there". But recently folks have been asking for refs and that besides I kinda like the idea of storing the tons upon tons of cr - I'm sorry, "art" - that I produce. The struggle begins.
     So my question is this: which type advantage will get me past the elite four - I mean which art hosting site do you furry furs use? I've heard of - but otherwise know little about - DeviantArt, FurAffinity and a whole bunch of other sites that I'm not entirely sure are savoury so to speak. A quick shout out to the pervs of the fandom (in brackets cold, hard sarcasm).
     So in addition to my various things I draw for folks are there any good mobile friendly furry art sites with good reps (prolly asking too much at this point) that I can do the thing on, with the pencils and the scanning and the gla-haven~!
     P.S. I want a good signature catch phrase. Buna has his cactus thing but what do I do that rocks? I don't even know.
     I n't ev'n KNOW, son~!
     P.P.S. I love Lucario. Lucario are beautiful. And Aura Sphere is perfect. This is all for now. I hope my request was Bowie to read.
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
Re: Advice: The struggle is real! THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 12:05:02 AM »
Treeko for OR/AS, choose it. Just do it.

Weasyl is a pretty damn good website. It's up-and-coming, but it's wholly furry oriented and doesn't have all that **censor** up notoriety that Furaffinity has. It has proper filters, but I don't know about the mobile interface. However, all new submissions go right to the top of the front page, regardless of popularity or anything. Blessing and a curse, but hey, it gets people that are in the same boat as the website into the eyes of other users. It's also a bit out of the way, so it doesn't get as much troll attention as fA or dA.

I also agree about Lucario. It is also an excellent Smash Bros character. I have too many Lucario.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
Re: Advice: The struggle is real! THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 12:12:27 AM »
Hmm... Lucario's pretty good, but I prefer robin. Thoron be swaggin yo.

As for the art stuff, I have/make no art, so I have no real reason to go on any of those websites. Just thought I'd insert my opinion about smash bros.

And I'd have to agree with Sytex about treeko, although I will most likely not be getting OR/AS

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.