Author Topic: Weird Science  (Read 11825 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Weird Science
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2014, 12:27:55 AM »
Acon flipped a strand of hair from her face as she moved through the halls. Several men and women in stereotypical white lab coats shuffled about more frequently as she strode further down the way.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2014, 01:23:10 AM »
Ray nodded. "The last time I had surgery...well...I-It didn't go well." He sighed, and sat down on the bench in his room. Ray wasn't about to follow some random scientist for no reason. He'd learned from his mistakes.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2014, 01:29:40 AM »
After a few minutes, Acon returned to Ray's room with a bottle of water and paper bag full of whatever. She took a seat on the floor and sipped at the water with content.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2014, 01:34:44 AM »
Ray sat up, having laid down on the bench, as Acon entered. "There's a particular reason you're in here, yes?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2014, 01:36:58 AM »
Acon shrugged with fake innocents. "Why can't I admire my beautiful subjects?" She asked with a smirk, planning another experiment as she spoke.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2014, 01:39:24 AM »
Ray sighed. "Look, all of you scientists are the same; you don't come in here without a reason. So please..." He put his paw on his chin, and looked at Acon, questioningly. "Enlighten me."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2014, 01:48:54 AM »
Acon smiled and kicked her feet in the air like a child. "Aww! You're so cute!" She squealed. Acon set her water bottle down and crawled up to Ray, putting a paw on his knee. "Ok, I'll tell you. I am here to prepare you for your next experiment." She said this like she was telling Ray great news about his new born child.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2014, 01:51:40 AM »
Ray sighed. "Alright, what is it? Another physical test? Perhaps an endurance run? Maybe a psychological experiment like last time...the one that costed dear Doctor von Braun his life?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2014, 01:57:03 AM »
Acon could barely contain her joy. "You're going to get a chance to use your abilities against a creature of the supernatural. And then... heeheeheehee! If you survive that, we'll put you in simulated arena, of your choice, to be hunted by our best!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2014, 02:00:29 AM »
Ray sighed. "Of course...it would be combat. You people just love watching things die by my paw, don't you?" He peered close to Acon, until their noses touched.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2014, 02:05:15 AM »
Acon placed her paws on either side of Ray's face and her smile grew wider. "But of course, my darling! Your art is the most beautiful out of all my children." She beamed with pride.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2014, 02:06:32 AM »
Ray chuckled. "How long have you been in this lab, miss...?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2014, 02:08:56 AM »
Acon held up two fingers and a bent index on her other paw. "Two and a half years." She sang.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2014, 02:11:18 AM »
Ray smiled. "You weren't here when I got brought in, and that's okay.  I remember the last lead that was here...what was her name? You look a little like her."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2014, 02:14:15 AM »
"You must mean dear grandmother Lulu. Yes. Forty five years. Poor old bag went and kicked the bucket." Acon hooked a claw on bottom lip and smiled.