The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: ((For Rays Awesomeness)) WW2 RP  (Read 11398 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: ((For Rays Awesomeness)) WW2 RP
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2014, 02:01:41 AM »
Magnolia smiled in wonderous pleasure. "Now," she said as she stood. "If you are good, I will let you keep the rest of your scalp." She cooed, giving Joseph a kiss on his forehead.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 02:09:17 AM by Aconitum »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2014, 02:04:15 AM »
*He Writhes in pain*"American...Why are you here?"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2014, 02:05:22 AM »
"I don't know.." *she says confused not remembering much at the moment she then wraps Joseph's head while magnolia walks off*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2014, 02:07:03 AM »
Magnolia threw back her head and cackled like a witch as she left. "The french. Oh how I love to french!" She sang with joy.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2014, 02:09:10 AM »
The troopers spot the resistance, and open fire, killing off a few of the resistance soldiers.  The resistance forces return fire, killing two troopers. Rayleonarde stood, one leg on a rock, and firing in short, accurate bursts. The skirmish continues, until all the resistance forces lay dead or dying. However, Rayleonarde and another trooper were left. Rayleonarde sighed, and lowered his rifle. He returned to the kubelwagen, and grab the radio. "Command, this is Obershturmfurher Rayleonarde. We've dealt with the resistance, with heavy losses." He sighed, and looked up at the smoking remains of the building where the prisoners were held. "We've...lost the prisoners, command...Yes sir...yes...I understand." Rayleonarde sighed, and set the radio down. He got in the kubelwagen, and honked. "Magnolia!? We've been called back!" Rayleonarde watched as the wounded trooper bled to death.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2014, 02:12:49 AM »
Magnolia turned to look at Ray and the wonded trooper. She climbed into the kubelwagen and adgusted her jacket again with a digusted glance at all the blood. "Fine. But can we not leave this one?" She indicated the dieing man.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2014, 02:15:51 AM »
Rayleonarde lifted the dying man from the kubelwagen. "He died on the battlefield, fighting gloriously for his country. He saved my life, and shall receive the Iron Cross for his bravery." He set the dying man down, and the soldier died before he even hit the ground. Rayleonarde took his tag, and got back in the kubelwagen, and drove back to the field base.

Offline Ulfur

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I look nothing like Fred Durst
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolsky
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 187 or so
  • Build: Lean&Wiry
  • Currently: Breaking da rules....like usual
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2014, 02:17:19 AM »
Dmitri shows up dressed as a german undertaker. His truck pulled up across the street from the german brass. He sent his worker to collect all the weapons and put them into a crate in the back of the truck. He pulled a salute to the germans across the street, and started to put on black protective coverings.
  • Avatar by: The unruly pasta maker:Saoirse
*Warping through space* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *Sips soda* ah... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
[img width=150 height=150]http://i48.tinypic.com/2nm18vt.png[/i.mg]
We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Captain Ulfur; Lingustics expert and certified medic at your service

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2014, 02:17:37 AM »
*Zaida begins to drag Joseph away not being seen eventually getting somewhere safe she stops in the ally way tired* "are you ok..?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2014, 02:23:13 AM »
"Ah...Why,my family and now this?...my resistance ?"*Puts hands up to face and begins to sob*"Why......Why...."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2014, 02:23:54 AM »
Magnolia studied Joseph's blood on her gloves. The crimson that speckled the black leather made her smile. "Bravery is an illusion. If a man is full of enough fear, he is able to mask that greater terror with a cloak of idiocy made with pure threads of gold. This is bravery's true face."

Offline Ulfur

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2014, 02:25:13 AM »
*Dmitri begins his usual check of the alleyways looking for german patrols* Why must I be stuck hunting a human? he mutters to himself.
*Warping through space* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *Sips soda* ah... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2014, 02:25:14 AM »
"It's ok.. It's ok just relax the jeep is coming and we will take you back to base and fix you up.. We'll be fine.." *she pats his back to comfort him*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2014, 02:29:06 AM »
The kubelwagen pulled into the HQ, as several platoons saluted. Rayleonarde waved nonchalantly as they passed. He parked, and got out. "I've got to see the commandant. He wanted to talk to me about the prisoners. I will return, and you, Herman, and I will go for lunch." Rayleonarde wandered into the commandant's office, and the door shut. For a few minutes, polite chatter emanated, but then shouting and cursing arose. Ray walked out, the SS uniform stripped from him, and in its place, a Panzer Grenadier uniform sat. He rubbed his eyes, and wandered around the complex.

Offline Ulfur

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2014, 02:31:46 AM »
*Upon hearing english, and the word jeep and base, dmitri slowed his pace and drew his hatchet*