The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fallout:Old World Furs  (Read 18105 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Fallout:Old World Furs
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2014, 01:13:29 AM »
Ray shook his head. "No ma'am, I'm just a Courier. It's not the destination, it's the journey, right?" Ray extended a paw. "My name's Ray, what's yours?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2014, 01:18:32 AM »
*I shake his hand* "nice to meet you, I'm Gaia"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2014, 01:21:39 AM »
Ray nodded. "Pleasure to meet you, Gaia. Say, you seem well traveled, could I..umm...accompany you on your adventures? I've really wanted to travel around, see the wastes."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2014, 01:23:13 AM »
*The Ranger looks at the two Before looking at his hidden pipboy and turning on a radio station*"I Would like to join too..."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2014, 01:24:27 AM »
Ray jumped, at the new voice. He turned slowly towards the Ranger and blinked. "You...you're a...a Ranger!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2014, 01:26:52 AM »
"Uhh ok well I might be quiet. Like a lot.. But yea I guess you could join..." *she says awkwardly while looting the dead furrs finding some snacks* "oh!! And uh you too I guess..." *she gets up examining the two*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2014, 01:28:57 AM »
Ray stood awkwardly, scuffing his shoe in the dirt. "I...uh...this is my first run...I've not been anywhere but here, and the Hub.  I've heard New Vegas is nice...if you can get in."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2014, 01:30:53 AM »
"Yes we can get into Vegas from a Subway line in camp mcarren.."*Looks at ray*"Yes a Ranger..."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2014, 01:32:44 AM »
Ray rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed. "I feel all sorts of important, traveling with a Ranger."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Fallout:Old World Furs
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2014, 01:34:09 AM »
"Well we can go where ever you'd guys like when you want. just tell me" *she sits on the rock looking at Ray and jacob talk for a little and look back at the sky*
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 01:42:47 AM by gaia_furry »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2014, 01:47:38 AM »
Ray shrugged. "New Vegas would seem like a good place to go, but...it's like a three day walk from here." Ray looked up at the Ranger, in awe. "What do you think, Mr. Ranger?" Ray hated to admit it, but he wasn't as old mentally as he was physically. He could operate on his own, but only as well as a six year old child could. The Express was elated with this, as Ray asked less questions and was more willing to wander to strange in remote places.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 02:11:24 AM by H. Rayleonarde III »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2014, 01:52:27 AM »
"New Vegas it is.." *she gets up  dusting herself off* "also it's fine, I'm used to running and walking for a long time.."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2014, 01:54:40 AM »
Ray nodded. "Lead the way, miss Gaia." He readied up, hiking the now empty sack on his shoulder up higher.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2014, 01:55:59 AM »
*she begins to walk down the hill and then stopping looking up at the sky then around the area* "....south" *she then walks south"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2014, 01:57:37 AM »
Ray followed behind Gaia, before he recognized the symbol on her suit. "Y-you're with the Brotherhood of Steel?"