The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 2067:The New Order  (Read 19242 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: 2067:The New Order
« Reply #720 on: November 08, 2014, 01:37:26 AM »
Ray waited for the dropship. "If you do more, the more people will pay for your services."

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #721 on: November 08, 2014, 01:41:33 AM »
"You didn't have to kill them..." He said, shaking his head "they were good men, ray. Just do the damned contract next time, nothing more, nothing less. You got it? And what if they wanted to use this as a major propaganda victory? That way they'll pay us less."

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #722 on: November 08, 2014, 01:43:06 AM »
Ray chuckled, as the facility exploded, the explosion audible over the radio. "I think there's a message somewhere in here, sir."

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
« Reply #723 on: November 08, 2014, 01:46:56 AM »
"Should have stuck with the ambush, ray..." He said "a dropship's on it's way... But they're not going to treat you like one of us, not after what you did to gray squad..."

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #724 on: November 08, 2014, 01:48:15 AM »
Ray smiled, as his voice changed. "But I am Gray Squad, Admiral, sir."

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #725 on: November 08, 2014, 01:55:34 AM »
"No." He said "you were shadowing grey squad. You weren't even part of the dendarii yet! Not officially at least."

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #726 on: November 08, 2014, 01:57:04 AM »
Ray reverted to his normal suit, and sighed. "As you say, commander. I'll file everything on my after action."

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #727 on: November 08, 2014, 02:00:13 AM »
"I don't know what to do with you, ray." He said bluntly "if i hand you over to my men, you'll be slaughtered for sure... But you have certain...skills. So I'll keep you. Under close guard...just don't pretend to be ray again. Be a different hollow child."

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #728 on: November 08, 2014, 02:03:07 AM »
Ray blinked. "I don't pretend to be this, sir.  And, unfortunately, I can't keep other personas for long. Not if it's someone real."

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #729 on: November 08, 2014, 02:06:39 AM »
"Doesn't have to be someone real." He said, simply "make it up. But not now.... I'll 'execute' the faulty part myself.... Good luck, even though you don't deserve it."

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #730 on: November 08, 2014, 02:10:28 AM »
Ray nodded, as he spotted the dropship. "If these are the choices I'm faced with, I apologize, but I must leave the Dendarii service. Goodbye, Naismith." He removed in radio, and took off into the forest.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #731 on: November 08, 2014, 02:15:46 AM »
The dropship reported that ray had dissappeared, leaving his headset.
He coughed lightly, and cleared his throat "people of the dendarii mercenary fleet... The hollow child that we tried to induct into our ranks has gone rogue.... Any time I give out orders, I will include a new, encrypted confirmation code.... Good day."

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #732 on: November 08, 2014, 02:19:38 AM »
Ray smiled, as the dropship left. "And so, the hunt begins." He picked up a plasma thrower, and walked back towards the city.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #733 on: November 08, 2014, 02:37:07 AM »
Miles shook his head and sighed. T wasn't because he lost grey squad, he ha lost people before. It happens in his line of work. It was the fact that he had trusted that damned robot, his men had trusted that robot! And he had betrayed them. He wanted to just squash that little f*ckers circuits, send him to robot hell. But he knew what he could do. Chasing him down would only lead to more casualties... So it was best to use his new confirmation codes, and just forget this happened.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #734 on: November 08, 2014, 02:41:35 AM »
Ray walked into the city limits, and threw the rifle to the side. He removed the Dendarii uniform, and proceeded to rob a homeless man. After dressing Ray promptly slew the man, and walked on. I'm feeling...more aggressive. What'd that Aakor fellow do? I don't remember being this...this hostile. He shook his head, and continued walking.