• Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 110lbs
  • Build: Slim but curvy
Purrr
« on: August 21, 2014, 05:37:01 PM »
Heya all!

My name's RosaKitten, or just Rosa for short, I'm a 20 year old Dutch/Brazilian gal from the Netherlands looking online for more experiences and perhaps even friendships.
I'm not new to the world of furs although this is only the 2nd site which I registered at so excuse me for not knowing /everything/ x3

About me personally.. I'm an avid rocker/goth kinda person I love the dark and mystique and have a weird obsession for macabre stuff (I might be a little bit of a wackjob x3)
I'm also an art student specializing in photography but also getting more and more interested in fashion and design.
Not sure if there's much more to tell about me so i'll leave it a this for now :3

Offline Kozy

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox :3
  • Coloring: Milk chocolate w/ darker tips, spring green eyes, lighter creamish bib and belly
  • Build: Chibi / slim quadrupedal
  • Currently: Shy / Lonely
Re: Purrr
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 06:30:07 PM »
Hi RosaKitten ^^ welcome to the forums.

Netherlands is a interesting country. I'm English, myself.

You're an art student? Nice :3 do you have any to show?
Photography is awesome, I need a good camera myself, it's hard to resist taking snapshots.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk.

Offline RosaKitten

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 06:52:20 PM »
Hi RosaKitten ^^ welcome to the forums.

Netherlands is a interesting country. I'm English, myself.

You're an art student? Nice :3 do you have any to show?
Photography is awesome, I need a good camera myself, it's hard to resist taking snapshots.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk.

Ehhh.. to each his own x3 I'm not too fond of the Netherlands.
And I unfortunately don't, I had to re-do my school year and in a rage of anger I killed my external hard drive, it's a great medium for sure :3 and if you're looking for a good camera, quality and price wise, I'd go for the Canon 600D (Or I think it's called the Rebel in the UK)

And i'll make sure I will if anything comes up :3

Offline Kozy

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox :3
  • Coloring: Milk chocolate w/ darker tips, spring green eyes, lighter creamish bib and belly
  • Build: Chibi / slim quadrupedal
  • Currently: Shy / Lonely
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 07:10:53 PM »
@RosaKitten:
I don't really know much about the Netherlands, tbh, though I'm quite fond of the Dutch I do know x3

That's a shame about your hard drive and school year. I almost nearly re-did music because of financial stuff having not gone through and then they messed it all up so this year for me has been a (unclaimed) gap year.
I'll keep a look out for that camera. I can go around to £400-500 as I'm no pro x3 but I'm not very active lately so getting a camera just yet probably wouldn't be a good idea so I'm stuck photo-wise, too.

We're all friendly here, so you should fit in well.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 07:14:57 PM »
I believe its only called the rebel in the states. Lol

Welcome to the forum. There are a few Dutch furs knocking about and a  bit of a good community around Utrecht.
I loved the Netherlands when I was there. Of all the places I've been to, I'd rather move to the Netherlands.

Welcome all the same :)
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline RosaKitten

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 08:26:47 PM »
@RosaKitten:
I don't really know much about the Netherlands, tbh, though I'm quite fond of the Dutch I do know x3

That's a shame about your hard drive and school year. I almost nearly re-did music because of financial stuff having not gone through and then they messed it all up so this year for me has been a (unclaimed) gap year.
I'll keep a look out for that camera. I can go around to £400-500 as I'm no pro x3 but I'm not very active lately so getting a camera just yet probably wouldn't be a good idea so I'm stuck photo-wise, too.

We're all friendly here, so you should fit in well.

Fair enuf x3

It's a pity indeed but I'll have to whole year to get it back (and hopefully improve it)
The Canon 600D is about 400€ for the cheapest package so in £ that would be even cheaper(!) :D

Post Merge: August 21, 2014, 08:27:51 PM
I believe its only called the rebel in the states. Lol

Welcome to the forum. There are a few Dutch furs knocking about and a  bit of a good community around Utrecht.
I loved the Netherlands when I was there. Of all the places I've been to, I'd rather move to the Netherlands.

Welcome all the same :)

I don't get why everyone's so fond of the Netherlands lols x3 alas.

Either way, they should name it the same everywhere x3 grrr!
Where've you been if I may ask? :3 and thanks for the welcome ^^

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 08:36:16 PM »
All of the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, France (Hated Paris, lol), Italy, Germany, Prague, Namibia and I'm living in South Africa.
The Netherlands is just so chill. best transport system in the world imo, even if it stops when it snows, and the people are just so welcoming and accepting.
I miss the bicycle rides.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline RosaKitten

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 06:22:19 AM »
All of the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, France (Hated Paris, lol), Italy, Germany, Prague, Namibia and I'm living in South Africa.
The Netherlands is just so chill. best transport system in the world imo, even if it stops when it snows, and the people are just so welcoming and accepting.
I miss the bicycle rides.

:O Paris <3
Those are an awful lot of places though x3 awesome!
And I heard compared to the rest of the world the Dutch system is indeed rather good (Yet it fails horribly at time) for us it's about the most complained about company in the Netherlands x3

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 07:26:21 AM »
Welcome to the forums, Rosa. I am Sytex, one of the friendly forum staff. As you can tell by Razot's banter, the "friendly" part holds true. :P If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact any one of us.

About me personally.. I'm an avid rocker/goth kinda person I love the dark and mystique and have a weird obsession for macabre stuff (I might be a little bit of a wackjob x3)
I'm also an art student specializing in photography but also getting more and more interested in fashion and design.

It's rare that I see someone with the same Goth/Rocker motif behind themselves that I have, and the fact you're artistic and enjoy design and the general macabre? Hot damn, that is freaking awesome; I'm pretty much the same. I'm all for the creepy and hardcore, and I'm slowly but surely building up my preferred look. Considering you're interested by fashion, perhaps you could give me a pointer or two, sometime!

Offline RosaKitten

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 09:13:15 AM »
Welcome to the forums, Rosa. I am Sytex, one of the friendly forum staff. As you can tell by Razot's banter, the "friendly" part holds true. :P If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact any one of us.

It's rare that I see someone with the same Goth/Rocker motif behind themselves that I have, and the fact you're artistic and enjoy design and the general macabre? Hot damn, that is freaking awesome; I'm pretty much the same. I'm all for the creepy and hardcore, and I'm slowly but surely building up my preferred look. Considering you're interested by fashion, perhaps you could give me a pointer or two, sometime!

Heh, well, people often describe me as great but 'odd' or 'different' same goes for my sense of fashion, but perhaps I can see it as a quality being different than the regular crowd which I'm pretty much aiming for.
If you're going to be dressed gothy it really depends on your music style as well, and your personal preferences, fashion for me means looking good in /my opinion/ rather than the overall opinion, so you should wear that which you don't only feel good in, but also look good in, in your personal preference.
Dressing like that is what makes people look 'authentic' because when you look authentic and you feel good in it it also reflects your own personality.

Long story short, wear the clothes, don't let them wear you.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 11:55:55 PM »
Long story short, wear the clothes, don't let them wear you.

That simple, eh? So it looks like I've been doing it right, not like I thought it was wrong. :P Of course, when people like what I like, it bolsters that confidence I have in my choices. You know? I guess that's just the unending search for like minds. I got a pic or two on my profile of what I had going, but those have changed a little. I still want to get myself those cuffs back, though. Thank you for the advice, either way. c:

I agree that I like to look different, and I like people to be surprised when they learn about it. My musical tastes are so aggressive and I'm so passive most times, not many people see it coming. Not only does it possibly teach people something about life, but it makes me feel like people get to experience stuff about me before they meet me. Meaning it'll drive away the biased and closed-minded and draw in the curious and open-minded, in a way.

Offline aperson1

• Boisterous Bear
  • I couldn't make any good usernames so I got this.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox (feral)
  • Coloring: Red
  • Height: 2.5 feet
  • Weight: 90 pounds
  • Currently: most likely doing something astronomy-related
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2014, 01:06:37 AM »
Hi Rosa. I haven't really welcomed you until now, and frankly I don't know why. You seem pretty interesting, and I also welcome you to the forum.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

rooby rooby [REDACTED]

Offline RosaKitten

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2014, 05:35:48 AM »
Hi Rosa. I haven't really welcomed you until now, and frankly I don't know why. You seem pretty interesting, and I also welcome you to the forum.

S'okay :3 thanks a lot ^^

Offline LeoSpice

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • All knowledge, ultimately mean self knowledge
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: savannah
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: slender
  • Currently: Drinking tea
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2014, 05:44:26 AM »
welcome you may call me Leo, hope you enjoy it here

my twitter: XanriKard
steam: waterheat
http://www.twitch.tv/alaricdusk

Offline RosaKitten

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2014, 06:21:52 AM »
welcome you may call me Leo, hope you enjoy it here

Hai there Leo :3 thanks, I hope so as well, have yet to explore the forums heh x3