The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Shattered Spirits IC  (Read 5099 times)

Offline Nico

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with green ears and paws, eyes are green
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 193lbs
  • Build: Slim and strong
Re: Shattered Spirits IC
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2014, 03:47:57 AM »
       #3 came out I his shadow realm outside a small town he could sense from within, he realized he was still in a guards outfit and that would make people curious, so he sank back into his realm and pulled a civilian in, snapping his neck with a sick crunch that made #3 smile, he kept the bullet proof vest and the hand gun then took the civilians clothes and left him in the shadow realm, as a floating corps who's soul would be trapped inside forever. The thought made him smile wickedly, he came out of the shadows of a dim lit ally way, he walked on the sidewalk looking and people he had once been like, only to be scooped up and turned into a heartless killer who would stop at nothing to get a job done... But then again he liked killing it relaxed him almost as much as the shadows did, #3 didn't really know what to do with this new found freedom though.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2014, 10:38:54 AM »
Writer was mainly spared by how small he was, the shadows all attacking the beast near him but not noticing him at all. When the larger test subject went through a wall he slowly followed, cautious of the beast but not wanting to tempt fate by staying in the facility. Quietly following the other test subject at a distance once it finished gathering clothes and a mask, not quite brave enough to try approaching it.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline aperson1

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I couldn't make any good usernames so I got this.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox (feral)
  • Coloring: Red
  • Height: 2.5 feet
  • Weight: 90 pounds
  • Currently: most likely doing something astronomy-related
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2014, 02:56:53 AM »
(I've had to rewrite the first two paragraphs from scratch twice now due to me accidentally closing the tab through various methods, so I'm sorry if it seems a bit hastily-written)

Salf took only a moment to adjust to the Sun that he hadn't seen for all those months. He quickly climbed to the roof of the facility, holding a grenade he found in the guard's bag, and waited for the first guard unfortunate enough to walk through the hole first. He heard footsteps from within the hole, and readied the grenade. He waited a moment, and dropped it.

Three. Two. One.

An explosion rocked the building, and as Salf bent over to see the detonation, a large black mass shot up at him. However, he dodged it, and it left an imprint on the roof, along with a black, grimy substance. As it readied to take another blow at Salf, it suddenly seized, twitched, and fell off the roof.

Salf looked over the lip of the roof to see a pale red fox holding a bent sword, caked in a shiny black blood, next to the severed base of whatever object was attacking Salf. He could remember that face anywhere- subject #71.

-----------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-----------------------------------

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

rooby rooby [REDACTED]

Offline SinGenesis

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Ear scratches are acceptable as a form of payment.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes)
  • Coloring: Orange-red fur covering most of body, white fur on chest, neck and belly. Standard red fox coloration really.
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: Sixty-Five Kilograms/One-Hundred and Forty-Three Pounds.
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Depends on what you want me to be doing sweetie
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2014, 05:35:17 PM »
Caspar was being chased by something, it looked like a snake lizard hybrid with six legs. He generated some water by the stairs, the creature leapt for him as he dodged out of it's way, watching it fall down the stairs, it's neck breaking with a satisfying snap. Suddenly, an explosion rocked the building, he then saw the opening in the wall. He could see sunshine and taste freedom. He leapt down the stairs, and ran out the opening, the sunlight almost blinding him. "Dammit!" He said, blinking rapidly in an attempt to try and adjust to the new light levels more quickly.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

"Courage isn't about not being afraid. It's being afraid but doing what you have to do anyway."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2014, 12:49:44 AM »
Edgar wanders for a few more hours before he stumble's upon a town shortly before heading to a nearby shop search for food clothes and weapon's he begin's walkins before being stopped by a citizen and being called a demon...he lead's him into a alley before decapitating him causing his gold fur to turned red at the neck down.he walked out the alley painting a shark tooth smile on his gas-mask supposedly with the wolf's blood...his eyes glowing dimly inside the gas-mask...a soul piercing stare
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2014, 12:47:08 AM »
Writer followed the stranger for a while before getting lost. He stumbled through the town in silence, sneaking around and avoiding anyone on the street and looking for somewhere to hide. He found himself in a dark ally behind a store, changing clothes into some old clothing he found in a trash bag he walked out and quietly followed the path, looking like an average homeless person rather than a test subject.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Adrian_Kruezotter

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Secretive Serpent
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 7'11"
  • Weight: 563 lbs.
  • Build: Very well built and muscular
  • Currently: Lurking in the dark of your closet...
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2014, 07:02:27 PM »
Something dark lurked in the area. A tall figure, appearing as if but a shadow, stood a distance behind Writer and the person he was following. The eerie, towering silhouette stared with unseen eyes upon Writer, standing still as if he were a statue of some sort. Originally, the ghostly serpent was following the one called Edgar, his interests peaked, but he found something else, something new.... prey.
What such beauty hides such sweet sorrow, a black rose, dew-drops upon the leaves, yet with thorns like death's cold blade. The serpent of temptations, the raven of omens, and the spider of poison, all such beautiful creatures marked as Death. Alas, the pale horse comes. Come Samael, come! Come forth, Asmodeus, Astaroth, Beelzebub, Ba'alberith, Leviathan, Lucifer! We are Legion!

They call me the Boogeyman...

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2014, 02:14:43 AM »
     Zero Six could see it - as the sun began to ever so slowly rise - what came to mind as a 'town'. What was this word...what was a word? It mattered little.
     He was thirsty...
     He was tired...
     He was hungry...
     As he finally approached the gates of the quiet little town, as the presences of those he had followed from the Area began to fade back into his mind, he was also...asleep.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2014, 02:27:43 AM »
As Edgar watches the town through shattered lenses he thinks about the blood sample he gave to them for the "Process" Before getting side tracked by a pretty lady walking through the town...he remember's her face,Subject #590 Aka "Siren" could control minds with her beautiful singing
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.