The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Newbie help, please?  (Read 989 times)

Offline A Spycrab

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Gecko
  • Coloring: Black, red, blue
  • Height: 5 feet 5 inches
  • Weight: ...big
  • Build: muscular
Newbie help, please?
« on: August 02, 2014, 10:11:33 AM »
So, I've never made a fursuit before, but I really want to make one for my fursona (see attachment). I've tried looking at tutorials, but they're always for really fluffy canine fursuits it seems- and they kind of confuse me... 
I already know that I want to use this fabric, but I don't know how to really do anything. I really want to use this as a base for the head, but I hardly have any money (I've tried art commissions, but no one will pay me... guess that shows how "great" my skills are ^^')...
Anyway, any tips will be greatly appreciated!~

OH- and I would prefer to have a realistic fursuit, so I'd really love some tips on making those!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Arguing with trolls is just like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how ridiculously good you are at the game, the pigeon is just gonna knock over the pieces, strut around on the board and crap all over it like it's victorious.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
Re: Newbie help, please?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 10:27:45 AM »
there are some great tips here http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=14183.0 and all over  youtube
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D