The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: G'day m'furries  (Read 435 times)

Lacrymosa

G'day m'furries
« on: July 26, 2014, 02:41:23 PM »
Ignore my cheesy title

Hi there, I'm Lacrymosa

So it's summer here, and the only option I have is browsing all day. Since I don't really have a place on the internet to stay, I found it a good idea to join a fandom.

I'm not new to the furry fandom! I actually discovered it when I was 12 (don't ask me how). I didn't really understand it at the time, but I really liked the pictures I saw of it. A couple of years later I knew a lot more about it and I really started to like it. Not only I got really into the art and stuff like that, but I really liked the people in the fandom too.

For a long time I was really alienated from other fandoms. I didn't like the people of it and I got bored with the subject itself. After all those years I still feel good with the furry fandom.

So right now was a good moment to really join the fandom, and a forum might be a good place to start.

More about me...
I like music, and my favourite band is the melvins. I have a last.fm account and a tumblr account, and I Always add anyone, and back. I like drawing, altough I'm better with traditional materials than with digital, I made my profile picture, It's kind of vague but I like it.
more irrelevant information: I live in the Netherlands, I'm 16 y/o

Feel free to ask questions!

Oh, and I'm thinking about making these kind of profile pictures for free for people who request it (if anyone would like to have one). I already have an FA account (about 1 day old) http://www.furaffinity.net/user/spreadeaglebeagle/ So leave me a shout or a note if you want one!

- Lacrymosa

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: G'day m'furries
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 02:46:21 PM »
Welcom to the Fur- Oh...you already know

but still welcome to the forum...
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Lacrymosa

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 02:52:57 PM »
Thanks, I'm sorry I couldn't mean more for you  :(

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 02:58:44 PM »
Funny. Me and some friends were talking about how there's not enough Raccoons on the forum. Well welcome!  Have fun here! I know you will.

See ya around!
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Lacrymosa

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 03:06:05 PM »
Thank you  :) , I feel like a special snowflake right now, haha