The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A series of unfortunate events. (Rant)  (Read 373 times)

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
A series of unfortunate events. (Rant)
« on: July 26, 2014, 03:55:59 AM »
As of now, i'm alone. No contacts on skype. No steam contacts. Noone here recognizes me. Nowhere. Nothing.
How did it get here.. You ask? Your in for a long story. It begins January.
I was living the life. A whole bunch of fun friends to talk to, i could be completely open. The problem was: I was a LIAR. I lied to the bone of every sentence i spoke. I tried escaping, removing a couple people. Then i began the habit again. With new people each time, an opportunity to come clear. I lied instead. It spiraled out of control when i was lying again, way too much..
I tried even starting a new steam account. I **censor** up and lied too much again. I always had one person to talk to, but i was lying. I felt bad. So i removed everyone except one man i could trust, the only one on my career of the internet i was 100% honest too. (He remains anon.) I messed up, and I lost him though a bunch of rash actions and words, and i accidentally removed him on one of my accounts. This set it off.
Now, here i am, no one to talk to. Alone. Crying 2/3 of the day.
To anyone who decides to lie:
Don't even start. It's very tempting, though don't do it. I learned the hard way.
You may have known me as TheFluorecentVulpes, Nexa, J.C., And a couple more I can't remember.
Also, Muffinz, now complete messed up too, might have something to say about it. He's impossible to find now, anyways.
I hope this makes sense, i proofread it a couple times.
wired as right now

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
Re: A series of unfortunate events. (Rant)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 06:43:07 AM »
I thought half those things were expected from the online furry community anyway :P

Hit me up on Steam and Skype or PM though, I've been a counselor for quite a few people and I'm here if you need someone to talk to.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
Re: A series of unfortunate events. (Rant)
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 09:57:53 PM »
Appreciated. Though, i honestly do think i'm in a different phase of life, now. What I mean is i have to move on, and keep the internet for entertainment, not communication or any relationship matters.

Add me if you dare, i['m not keen to making new friends, at the moment.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/theworstbusimaginable/
wired as right now