The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Time trickles away... ((FDF RP.))  (Read 4177 times)

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Self proclaimed AK god for the next hour or so.
    • Awards
  • Species: SeaWolf
  • Coloring: Gray with white skull
  • Height: 5'11/180cm
  • Weight: Wouldn't you like to know?
  • Currently: Holy applesauce I still exist here.
Re: Time trickles away... ((FDF RP.))
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2014, 03:13:31 AM »
"I was knocked unconscious. When I woke up, all that was left was me and my fellow MA's bodies. Do we have any Nuke Techs still alive?" I limped to the guardrail of the ship.
  • Avatar by: Not me, that's for sure.
In the depths lies the thing that should not be.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2014, 03:21:34 AM »
He sadly shook his head while he grabbed the dead jaguar's dogtag's "No...none of them survived"He then handed haden the dogtag's,and said in a solemn tone"We can't even give these comrade's a proper burial."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline SinGenesis

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Ear scratches are acceptable as a form of payment.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes)
  • Coloring: Orange-red fur covering most of body, white fur on chest, neck and belly. Standard red fox coloration really.
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: Sixty-Five Kilograms/One-Hundred and Forty-Three Pounds.
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Depends on what you want me to be doing sweetie
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2014, 01:06:40 AM »
Caspar continued to work, more of his hair falling out as it brushed on things, his tag now orange. He finally released the first control rod, it slid down with a satisfying clunk at the bottom. "One down, One-Hundred and Forty Nine to go." He said, beginning work on the second.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

"Courage isn't about not being afraid. It's being afraid but doing what you have to do anyway."

Offline Jesse-Whitetail

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lapine
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5ft 7
  • Weight: 98 lbs
  • Build: lithe
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2014, 10:54:34 AM »

Jesse watched Caspar on one of the reactor's monitors and bolted from his chair to the now sealed reactor door. "Caspar, you've got to get out of there, there's no time to do that many, you're already starting to suffer from radiation sickness. If you stay in there much longer we wont be able to help you. Please, come back out we can get a couple of suits and do this properly we have more time...Caspar...CASPAR.!!!"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2014, 05:57:47 PM »
Nikolai dashed down the steps and looked at jesse worried"WHAT'S WRONG COMRADE!?!"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline SinGenesis

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange-red fur covering most of body, white fur on chest, neck and belly. Standard red fox coloration really.
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2014, 09:17:34 PM »
"We don't have that sort of time. Just keep pumping water into the reactor, otherwise I'll be roasted." He replied, lowering the tenth rod into the reactor.

"Courage isn't about not being afraid. It's being afraid but doing what you have to do anyway."

Offline Jesse-Whitetail

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2014, 03:08:20 AM »
Jesse paced around on the spot trying to think fast but nothing was coming, he looked up to see the Russian coming towards him. "It's Caspar, he's still in there and his tag has turned to amber, he's going to be suffering from radiation sickness, if it turns red his cells will start to turn cancerous, if it turns black and it will the longer he stays in there...well. I'm pretty sure you can guess what black means, he's still got a hundred rods to go, the vents are keeping the radiation level steady but....."

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2014, 03:25:49 AM »
Haden walked into the room. "He's a goner if he stays. Is he the last Tech. aboard?" Haden looked at Caspar. "Look, Caspar. The way I see it is you get out and live, or roast in radiation. We need you alive."

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2014, 12:45:48 PM »
*commotion had raised on the other end of the boat, but the men that nix was with stayed strong* "I'm going below deck, make sure you guys don't freak out. Stay on point, be alert, and don't panic. I'll be back."  ""Sir yes sir!""  *they all replied. Nix made his way down below and saw a crowd crowding the hallway. There was no way he was getting past so he tried his best to get there in time, and at the rate he was going it wasn't going to be soon* "come on back to your posts! Get a move on!"  *Nix commanded.*
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Jesse-Whitetail

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2014, 05:23:22 PM »
Jesse slipped out of the engineering room and took off back towards the medbay. He passed one of the doctors and went straight to the medicine cabinet, he rumaged through several boxes and picked up a small silver case from the bottom shelf. He stuffed the viles from the boxes into his pockets and with the silver case in paw he ran back to the engineering room. He set down the silver case and opened it  up to take out a medigun. He then took the viles from his pocket and drew some of the contents of each vile into the main cartidge before fixing a needle to the tip which he then inserted into his own arm and pulled the trigger. With a quick pop and hiss from the gun it administered the medications into Jesse's arm. He then took the viles and began to reset the gun, "Ok, here goes nothing I guess. I need one of you to hit the override switch to open the door to the reactor."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2014, 07:41:22 PM »
Nikolai hesitantly hit's Override switch and say's,with a worried tone"Be careful,we wouldn't want two more dead bodies"Nikolai looks down the hallway to see if any more soldier's died,he then grab's the silver locket out of his pocket and silently stares at it.

Offline Jesse-Whitetail

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2014, 11:07:46 PM »
Jesse smiled and placed his paws on Dimitri's shoulders giving him a little kiss on the cheek. "I'll be careful." He gave the boys in the room a quick flick of his bobtail as the door closed fast behind him. He looked around and pulled out the CBRN Mask and fixed it to his face before he headed over to where Caspar was and tapped him lightly on the shoulder.
"This has to be the oddest way to get a tan." He joked trying to make light of their desperate situation.
"I need to give you an injection, it's vitamins that combat radiation topped with a steroid so they last longer, should help you out, also got you a mask too, I'd say all together it gives us both 2 and a half hours tops. If we cant fix it the door wont open again I had to use the override to get in."

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2014, 03:06:50 AM »
Haden looks nervously. "You boys okay? Chart says oxygen levels decreasing. Even if you don't die from the reactor, you'll die of asphyxiation."

Offline SinGenesis

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2014, 04:35:20 AM »
He made a face as he was injected, the oily liquid ripping his muscle slightly. "Thank you." He said as he put the mask on. "You release the rods by pulling a lever and then pulling out a pin, I warn you, the **censor** fall fast." He said, releasing the fifty-first rod. He heard Haden speak, just. "PUMP MORE OXYGEN IN WITH THE WATER THEN!" He shouted.

Offline Jesse-Whitetail

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2014, 12:24:35 PM »
Jesse nodded with a smile and placed a gentle paw on Caspar's shoulder before taking hold of one of the rods and pulled on the level. He felt the rod pull hard but he held on and slowly  began adjusting the rod until the indicator showed that it was safe to lock it off again and moving onto the next rod. The heat between the hot water and the radiation along with being under so much pressure,  Jesse could feel sweat pouring down his back and watched as the glass of his mask steamed up occasionally with each breath.