The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry Boot Camp! (i am bored ^_^)  (Read 31093 times)

Offline Rahvan

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • It is time to join you my love... I will come soon
    • Awards
  • Species: Jalaxian
  • Coloring: Golden yellow fur, and jet black muzzle and paws.
Re: Furry Boot Camp! (i am bored ^_^)
« Reply #750 on: January 31, 2008, 12:37:45 PM »
((One EMP Pulse would be your demise kid, and considering how easy those things are too make with several items you would be fried before you would have a chance to harm someone..... and of course you'd be torn apart and made ready for the scrap heap within minutes after the pulse, except for the core processing unit, that I would destroy with a flame.... off about 500 degrees. And seeing as you're a chopper you'd take the damage from the crash too.... Plus hacking you wouldn't be that hard :P))

Meri padded through the hallways, lost in thoughts about the time to come, his last memory was the one in which Azrael had come to him and spoken him him for a moment, the time before Azrael left in his jeep and went somewhere for something that he had to do. He didn't know what the feline would be doing, and he couldn't really care... all he had said was that they would be alone for a couple off days, and that the academy better be standing there when he got back or they would all be in trouble...

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • -:- My closet and I had a disagreement -:-
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Small fox
  • Coloring: Light Blue
  • Height: 2'7
  • Weight: 42 lbs
  • Build: Extremely thin, Strong and Determined
« Reply #751 on: January 31, 2008, 05:23:52 PM »
Alexa begins to jog i nthe cold snow, over to the obstacle course again. 'Dont care what he said, ive gotta do something!' she muttered and started climbing the wall that she had climbed the previous few nights ago and had gotten told off. she managed to make it to the top of the high wall and swung her legs breathing heavily.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it the PRESENT!

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #752 on: January 31, 2008, 10:18:10 PM »
i flipped off from the blood rushing to my head and fell on my face-flat in the snow

Offline Blackout

• Devious Decepticon
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
  • Species: MH-53M Pave-Low IV helicopter
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 36 feet
  • Weight: 16 Tons
  • Build: Large and Bulky
« Reply #753 on: January 31, 2008, 10:22:30 PM »
((One EMP Pulse would be your demise kid, and considering how easy those things are too make with several items you would be fried before you would have a chance to harm someone..... and of course you'd be torn apart and made ready for the sflaming bag of dog doo heap within minutes after the pulse, except for the core processing unit, that I would destroy with a flame.... off about 500 degrees. And seeing as you're a chopper you'd take the damage from the crash too.... Plus hacking you wouldn't be that hard :P))

Meri padded through the hallways, lost in thoughts about the time to come, his last memory was the one in which Azrael had come to him and spoken him him for a moment, the time before Azrael left in his jeep and went somewhere for something that he had to do. He didn't know what the feline would be doing, and he couldn't really care... all he had said was that they would be alone for a couple off days, and that the academy better be standing there when he got back or they would all be in trouble...

(Those are some pretty confident words there, better watch your mouth. 1. I probably wouldn't use my helicoptor form in an attack, I would be in robot mode, with feet firmly planted on the ground. 2. Hacking me is harder than hacking US ICBM(nukes) launch codes. 3. My weapons are several times better than earth weapons, and you just try getting close enough to me to use a flamethrower. 4. I already single-handedly took out a US military base, check my sig. 5. The title 'kid' fits me about as much as it looks like it fits me; don't call me kid.)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 01:05:45 AM by Blackout »

Offline Rahvan

• Handsome Horse
  • It is time to join you my love... I will come soon
    • Awards
  • Species: Jalaxian
  • Coloring: Golden yellow fur, and jet black muzzle and paws.
« Reply #754 on: February 01, 2008, 02:04:16 PM »
((Cute, still I haven't seen anything that protects you against a decent EMP pulse, or in other words, the perfect disabling of anything that is robotic. :P Meh.... so many ways to kill a bot like yourself.... ))

Offline Blackout

• Devious Decepticon
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
  • Species: MH-53M Pave-Low IV helicopter
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 36 feet
  • Weight: 16 Tons
  • Build: Large and Bulky
« Reply #755 on: February 01, 2008, 07:39:52 PM »
( cute? How old do you think I am? Need I remind you I am a decepticon, not a an autobot. arf  and I still have my ways of defending my self against such an attack...)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 07:44:17 PM by Blackout »

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • -:- My closet and I had a disagreement -:-
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Small fox
  • Coloring: Light Blue
  • Height: 2'7
  • Weight: 42 lbs
  • Build: Extremely thin, Strong and Determined
« Reply #756 on: February 01, 2008, 07:59:36 PM »
(haha, wow, do i sense a cat fight, or should i say...a ....erm...Helicopter/Jalaxian fight?)
looks along the sky, making shapes out of the clouds, waiting for the instructor or anyone to appear.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it the PRESENT!