The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Emergency Art Commissiosn :(  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Khat

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Skull Fen
Emergency Art Commissiosn :(
« on: June 20, 2014, 10:04:53 PM »

Hiya, My names Khat. I am long time Furry memeber from the game of Secondlife and a long time artist. I am a memeber of Furaffinity too. I am opening up for some emergency commissions. I am currently looking for a job atm but I need to make some money as soon as possible. My husband and I got a trailer threw a handyman special, We spent since feb fixing the place up and than our son was born. I had recently gotten our water turned on and apparently we had a leak we didnt know about which raked our rent up bit. We Need to come up with 443.00 + how ever much the court fees will end up being since they will most likely serve us eviction papers and we can take it to court to fight for our home. Any amount of money will help. We need this place for our 3 month old son and us to live in. My husbands job had lowered his hours this is why we could not make the rent on time.

You can find excample of my artwork here:
I will do pretty much a Pay what you want ordeal if I need to. I am reaching out to as many furries as I can.

[/size][size=78%]
I am pretty quick at completely commissions. I will do my best to get the drawing to you within the same day as you commission me. [/size]
[/size][/font]

[/size]
[/size][size=78%]
Donations are also welcome if you want to, but I am not asking for anything for free. [/size]
[/size]

[/size]
[/size][size=78%]
All payments need to be made on PayPal at Vaustin0125(at)gmail.com[/size]
[/size]

[/size]- $25 / $443 -[size=78%][/color]