The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Equatorial: A beginners Island rp  (Read 10377 times)

Offline Sparks Stripes

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Let's be friends, 'kay?
    • Awards
  • Species: cat
  • Coloring: purple , red, orange (white chest, though I tend not to mention it)
  • Height: Um, yeah, I'm useless at this
  • Weight: Never ask a girl her weight!
  • Currently: I'm feelin' like an adventure, but hey, when aren't I?
Re: Equatorial: A beginners Island rp
« Reply #180 on: May 07, 2014, 05:18:06 PM »
Sparks woke with a start. “Huh? Oh, good morin'!”  she said brightly, yawning.
Stretching out her stiff muscles, she did as told.
So this is my signature, huh? Gods, I'm nervous. I used to roleplay all the time, but I'm really new to this type of roleplay. Wouldya mind being a 'lil patient with me?
I love my Master!
WARNING: I roleplay obsessively, but sometimes, without warning, I'm gone for days or even weeks on end, usually because of school. So if I disappear, I'm super sorry. The moment I realise what I'm missing out on, I'll be right back!

Offline Bing the Wolf

• Vibrating Furby
    • Bing the Wolf Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray, Brown with blue accents
  • Height: 5 ft
  • Weight: 82 Kilogram
  • Build: Avarage
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #181 on: May 15, 2014, 09:22:18 AM »
Bing, Tim and Sparks gathered all the supplies and set off with their raft into the unknown sea.
"If we get cold, we can use our body heat to warm up eachother."

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #182 on: May 15, 2014, 10:11:26 AM »
"Good point bing. We might have to ration our food to." (Tim said trying not to stumble to much. Tim is not used to walking on waves. His feet are not very sturdy.)
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Bing the Wolf

• Vibrating Furby
    • Bing the Wolf Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: May 15, 2014, 10:16:53 AM »
"Take a seat Tim, that's easier and we will be more stable. And yes we should ration our food, only take small bites if you are really hungry."

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
« Reply #184 on: May 15, 2014, 09:13:15 PM »
(Tim sits and is happy the ground isn't moving as much.) "it's almost fun if you think of it as a ride. I've heard of so much stuff about the main land. There are things that can carry you around in the air, there are giant holes dug out though mountains and big metal beasts. Is it all true bing?" (Said Tim Looking at bing in worry and wonder of the possibilities.)
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Bing the Wolf

• Vibrating Furby
    • Bing the Wolf Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: May 16, 2014, 04:37:06 AM »
Bing smiled. "Yes Tim. Those things that carry you around in the air, as you decribed, are airplanes. The holes are houses, build by others furrs like me, they're not carved out of a mountain, but some are pretty big indeed. My house isn't that big, but it is ok I guess. And I guess you mean cars and trucks with those big metal beasts. Those are machines where you can sit in and when you operate them correctly, they can bring you anywhere you want. But only if you're an anthro like me, sorry. Your paws are to short to operate everything safely."
Sparks was a little quiet, maybe he wasn't as comfortable with the waves as they were. So he just let him alone and only suggested to sit closer to him and Tim, so he wouldn't get cold. After a while Bing looked worried. He loves his adventure on the lost island, but he did mis his family a lot. He just hoped that he didn't have to drift to long on the ocean and that he would come upon the right shoreline of the mainland.

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
« Reply #186 on: May 16, 2014, 12:11:29 PM »
(After a while Tim cuddled in between bing and sparks. He was getting a bit cold and was shaking.) "I hope these clouds go away cause it's getting cold."

FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Syndrake_Owl

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Owl
  • Coloring: Black and White Feathers
  • Height: 6
  • Build: Normal
  • Currently: Nervous
« Reply #187 on: June 02, 2014, 09:17:37 PM »
Syndrake stands on a beach, his wing haven broken from his crash. "great.. now what..." he looked around, his red eyes trying to find anything of life.

Offline Sparks Stripes

• Vibrating Furby
  • Let's be friends, 'kay?
    • Awards
  • Species: cat
  • Coloring: purple , red, orange (white chest, though I tend not to mention it)
  • Height: Um, yeah, I'm useless at this
  • Weight: Never ask a girl her weight!
  • Currently: I'm feelin' like an adventure, but hey, when aren't I?
« Reply #188 on: June 05, 2014, 06:47:35 AM »
OOC: I got grounded, then I forgot my password. I'm really bad at being active, aren't I?

IC: “Yeah! Talk 'bout baltic!” Sparks agreed, finally spotting an opportunity to talk without interrupting anyone. “Though it's always cold where I'm from. Cold, rainy, and cloudy.” she said, fidgeting.
The rocking made her feel rather sleepy.
So this is my signature, huh? Gods, I'm nervous. I used to roleplay all the time, but I'm really new to this type of roleplay. Wouldya mind being a 'lil patient with me?
I love my Master!
WARNING: I roleplay obsessively, but sometimes, without warning, I'm gone for days or even weeks on end, usually because of school. So if I disappear, I'm super sorry. The moment I realise what I'm missing out on, I'll be right back!

Offline Adrian_Kruezotter

• Avid Aardvark
  • Secretive Serpent
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 7'11"
  • Weight: 563 lbs.
  • Build: Very well built and muscular
  • Currently: Lurking in the dark of your closet...
« Reply #189 on: June 06, 2014, 01:31:47 AM »
The huge anthropomorphic snake had washed ashore. He was nearly unconscious, beaten and battered by the unforgiving sea. The last thing he saw was the ship he commandeered flipping over upon the cold sea, giant waves taking it under. He had no idea if any of the rest of  the crew of the crabbing ship had survived, and it was unlikely. Being as huge as he was, Adrian had been able to survive what few other could not before, but this time... this time was different. He was lost upon the hand of Poseidon, and he had no idea whatsoever what had become of himself, or would would become of him, being stranded upon this strange island in the middle of the vast, empty ocean. His black scales were sleek, wet from the salt water, his bright green eyes nearly closed from tired lids. His thick, black clothes made for cold weather were drenched, and his long tail moved weakly upon the sand.He moved his tongue from his mouth, trying to smell what was around him, but he could just barely even do that... but he did. It seemed that there were others on this island but...but.....blackness. He was unconscious. 
What such beauty hides such sweet sorrow, a black rose, dew-drops upon the leaves, yet with thorns like death's cold blade. The serpent of temptations, the raven of omens, and the spider of poison, all such beautiful creatures marked as Death. Alas, the pale horse comes. Come Samael, come! Come forth, Asmodeus, Astaroth, Beelzebub, Ba'alberith, Leviathan, Lucifer! We are Legion!

They call me the Boogeyman...

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #190 on: June 18, 2014, 01:44:22 PM »
*Laying face first in the sand*ugh ow @.@

Post Merge: June 18, 2014, 01:46:58 PM
*Looks at arm*Ow *Its filled with glass shards from when his planes engine blew up and broke the glass*
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 01:46:58 PM by Lizardguy767, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.