The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: questions about my future suit  (Read 756 times)

Offline ChoiCoyote

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • uhm, whut?
    • Awards
  • Species: Coyote
  • Coloring: crimson/deep red and tan
  • Height: 5'5"?
  • Weight: 123lbs
  • Build: average
  • Currently: xbox, reading, doodling, drawing, listening to music
questions about my future suit
« on: May 12, 2014, 04:56:25 AM »
Okay clearly I'm not good with the whole forum thing, but I have a question I haven't seen anywhere else before and I am warning you that even though this isn't exactly adult its not really for children either. I am myself only 16 and yes I will be at least 18 years of age when I build and wear the suit. So here it is I guess

When I make my fursuit of a beloved character who is my first so a I have ever made, I am very attached to him, I wanted to give him something I'm not putting on any other suits besides a future update for him when I have more experience at the craft. Also I will wear or try to wear him to cons and I have no interest in interacting with children from being forced to babysit kids with irresponsible parents. What I want to give Choi is a sheath, ballsack, and a butthole. No this is not a murrsuit, I have no interest in fursuit sex,  it is creepy as hell, it only going to be there, I will cover up with boxers cargo shorts and a random furry fandom shirt I pick out. I do not know entirely why I want to add such things to my coyote other than anatomical reasons. I am not going to be naked in my suit either, I just want to know if a fursuit with junk that isn't going to be used for or intended for usage as a sex toy will be classified as a murrsuit or something else. No dick, just the sheath. No he will not have the extra body fur drawn most of the time, he will just the plain parts with no use to them whatsoever. And if i need to depending on the bulge from it I may have to wear a cup big enough to accommodate him to pack it down. Thank you for reading

Edit - feel free to take this down, I just want an answer is all and if it would be allowed at any con such as AC
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 04:59:50 AM by ChoiCoyote »
  • Signature art by: me?
Choi Coyote wuz here fur teh lolz ^.^