The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rise of a Red Army OOC/Signup (a red dawn concept)-CLOSED-  (Read 2211 times)

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Self proclaimed AK god for the next hour or so.
    • Awards
  • Species: SeaWolf
  • Coloring: Gray with white skull
  • Height: 5'11/180cm
  • Weight: Wouldn't you like to know?
  • Currently: Holy applesauce I still exist here.
Re: Rise of a Red Army OOC/Signup (a red dawn concept)
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 08:40:10 PM »
I look forward to it getting interesting (even more)!
  • Avatar by: Not me, that's for sure.
In the depths lies the thing that should not be.

Offline Adrian_Kruezotter

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Secretive Serpent
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 7'11"
  • Weight: 563 lbs.
  • Build: Very well built and muscular
  • Currently: Lurking in the dark of your closet...
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2014, 09:30:53 PM »
Name: Vladimir Kanezmeyikov
Grade: 12
Specialties: Hunting (i.e sharpshooting and tracking), technology (i.e. spy devices and hacking), and martial arts. (knows many, specializing in zuan qui, aka "drunken fist" technique.)

Species: Snake (no particular species, has the qualities of a few different types; is indeed anthropomorphic, basically a big guy with a snake head and tail with scales all over body)
Description: Very tall (6'10") and well built, dresses in formal attire, all black scales, vivid green eyes, long tail. Very calm and collected all the time, rather unemotional. Pure psychopath, brilliant analytic skills, master strategist, and total-recall memory. Hypersensitive to smell, touch, taste, and sound, and very good eyesight. Is good with cold, (despite being a reptile) and is also a cannibal.Weakness:  Being hypersensitive, can be repelled by bright lights, strong odors, and loud noises.
What such beauty hides such sweet sorrow, a black rose, dew-drops upon the leaves, yet with thorns like death's cold blade. The serpent of temptations, the raven of omens, and the spider of poison, all such beautiful creatures marked as Death. Alas, the pale horse comes. Come Samael, come! Come forth, Asmodeus, Astaroth, Beelzebub, Ba'alberith, Leviathan, Lucifer! We are Legion!

They call me the Boogeyman...

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2014, 10:14:12 PM »
Welcome to the fight!

Offline PO5ID3N25

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 03:56:37 AM »
Name: rontaero aka taero

Grade: dropout

Specialties: pyrotechnics/explosives (I.e. Satchel charges claymores creating bombs from gunpowder)

Species: wolf white with blue marks

Description: 6'3" 170 very toned and ripped wears loose fitting cargo pants with three pistol holsters he has two 410 caliber judges along with a 44. Magnum

Weakness: prone to blind rages and he will put his own life over anyone's else's.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2014, 02:17:11 AM »
Not sure if this post is still open but, hey, can't get anywhere without trying.

Name: Hinden Rayleonarde
  Grade:  High School Graduate
  Specialties: Long-range combat (500+ meters),  medicinal training.
  Species: Raccoon
  Description (Physical): Unusually tall, standing at 6' 6", Hinden Rayleonarde is relatively thin.  His muscular structure isn't very sculpted.  His fur is a standard grey in color, with a black face coloration (mask).  The ringlets on his tail, however, show obvious signs of genetic tampering, with a black red iridescence to them.
   Description (Mental):  As a child, Hinden had very little outside interaction, as his parents were very overprotective.  To compensate, he created several characters that he could interact with.  However, as he aged, this imaginary group became a very active case of Multiple Personality Disorder.  He will converse with each personality as if it is its own entity, and will often resort to them when faced with a very stressful situation.  Despite this, Rayleonarde is fiercely loyal, and will fight by a comrade's side, to the end.
   Weakness:  As above stated, Rayleonarde will default to one of several personalities, if faced with a stressful situation.  He also can become very depressed, as he is very caring, and is not one to slay others. However, he does understand life or death situations, and will deal out death when necessary.  Rayleonarde also is prone to panicking when danger is near by.  He can control it, but not without repercussions.

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2014, 01:14:22 AM »
Welcome! You are the last person to sign up!