The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

Best CSI character

Greg
4 (11.4%)
Grissom
16 (45.7%)
Warrick
2 (5.7%)
Nick
7 (20%)
Lady Heather
1 (2.9%)
Sara
0 (0%)
Catherine
0 (0%)
Ecklie
0 (0%)
Brass
0 (0%)
Sofia
0 (0%)
Hodges
1 (2.9%)
The Techies
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: CSI: Furdom  (Read 70115 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: CSI: Furdom
« Reply #1305 on: April 19, 2008, 11:22:54 AM »
"Wait, who's guns?"
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #1306 on: April 19, 2008, 02:40:55 PM »
Vosur turns to her. "'Guns' is an ex-military weapons expert who worked with me, right now he is out there just waiting on if 'Psychic' was captured or not, and if he is harmed, 'Guns' will use any means he has at his disposal to make sure that we all pay for that mistake."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1307 on: April 19, 2008, 02:44:22 PM »
"Ah, so he's a bit of a rebel...I see. Well, we better keep 'Psychic' out of jail then, huh?" she pulled absently at her hair, watching the group.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #1308 on: April 19, 2008, 03:06:19 PM »
Meanwhile, Officer Bowman was pulling into the driveway of his apartment down town, and leading Arke inside. The place is spartan, and in need of a cleaning, but it suits Dave well enough. "Home sweet home." He clears off the couch and tidies up the living room a bit, Arke not quite daring to leave the entryway. "You coming or what?" The coyote takes a seat on the couch as Dave goes off in search of a blanket. "I know it's not much, but I told Kenny I'd take care of you, and I meant it. If he knew you were living in a shelter, he'd kill me! and don't get me started on where I've caught you." He comes back into the living room only to find Arke asleep on the couch. He smiles and tosses the blanket over the pup, taking a seat on a nearby chair and listening to his police scanner.

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php Have fun!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: brown light grey and red
  • Height: 5' 9''
  • Weight: 185
  • Build: curvy
« Reply #1309 on: April 20, 2008, 04:04:56 AM »
"Well I could drive but its up to you. Rock paper scissors it.; Anyways, why don't we all mosey outside and offer "Guns" some refreshment? After you, Mr. Psychic, sir." Jude cut an elegant bow, and held the door open. "Vos, Marie, Twins, Phoenix, Saph, assorted people I've forgotten the names of, lets go shall we? And someone text Bowman."
"When you do a good deed, you're really serving your own needs, when you help others, you can't help helping yourself!"

"S-C-H-A-D-E-N-F-R-E-U-D-E!!!"

"No, I'll wear the purple shoes...Who painted the kitten?"

"I know, put my earmuffs on the cookie!"

Avenue Q

Thanks to my fellow cast and crew members of:
Once Upon A Mattress, Mame, Seussical, 42nd Street, Pizza A Love Story, Steak Night, Flowers for Algernon,  Stalag 17 and 45 Seconds from Broadway! I love you all!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1310 on: April 20, 2008, 01:22:34 PM »
((This post would end up too colorful, so I'll just make it somewhat general)) As everyone wandered out, Vosur had his left hand-paw typing out a message to Dave, letting him know of what was going on in as few words as possible. "Don't ask me to drive, I've got a 'lead foot' when it comes to driving." he mentioned to Jude.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #1311 on: April 20, 2008, 02:59:10 PM »
Dave is awakened by his pocket vibrating, and scrambles to retrieve his cell phone. He takes a few moments to wake himself up, then heads for the fridge. He sips on a Red Bull as he scribbles a note for Arke, not wanting to leave the kid abandoned. Of course, as he lays the note on the coffee table, his eyes meet the coyotes. "Mmph... what are you doing?" Dave shrugs. "C'mon, we're going for a ride." Arke yawns, stands, straightens out his clothes, and follows Dave out to his cruiser.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1312 on: April 20, 2008, 07:22:02 PM »
She nods, heading outside. "So all these wackos are coming with us? Boy, are we in for it..." She muttered, flinching as her phone started playing 'Beautiful Lie' by 30 Seconds to Mars. "Oye...Hello? Yea, it's me...no....sure, but....nu uh...no, I'm at work....What do you mean, she's gone? Where'd she go?...you're kidding me! She can't disappear, she doesn't know how!....Oye vai, Kat. Can't you watch my niece for five minutes without losing her?...Look, go call Kal and get him to search her out....no I can't leave work...I'll be home tonite...We'll look for her then...Alright, Bye." She looked at everyone, apologizing loudly. "That was my sister, she lost her kid...I'm sorry about the phone..." She mumbles, setting it on vibrate and berating herself under her breath.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline knightfighter

• Chatty Cheetah
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_Excalibur7
    • Awards
  • Species: tiger
  • Build: muscular
« Reply #1313 on: April 20, 2008, 11:38:17 PM »
"If anything I'll drive, defensive driving with anything that has wheels on it is a bit of a habit of mine." V then picks up all the phots of the blood splatter so he can go over them on the way there.
feat not death for I serve it
I fear not fear for i am it
[/url
Please help this egg live by clicking it

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1314 on: April 21, 2008, 11:15:13 AM »
"How much of an idiot can you be? You forgot to set it on vibrate?! Since when do you forget ANYTHING?!!" She growled, lashing her tail in annoyance. "And to think you'd make a difference after your brother pleased Ma and Pop...Worthless ingrate..." Her voice grew louder with each insulting word and curse.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #1315 on: April 23, 2008, 05:17:26 AM »
"How much of an idiot can you be? You forgot to set it on vibrate?! Since when do you forget ANYTHING?!!" She growled, lashing her tail in annoyance. "And to think you'd make a difference after your brother pleased Ma and Pop...Worthless ingrate..." Her voice grew louder with each insulting word and curse.
"Whoa! Hey! It's fine, relax, okay! Damn. Okay so everyone be chill all right? Dang. Anyway, so RockPaperScissors it to drive, and I'm happy." Jude shrugged, a little miffed, and the beginnings of a sinus headache making her muzzle twitch. This was one long hell of a day and it was probably going to get worse as they rounded up the posse and headed for a sting. The amusement park would be the first stop, then, a 10 mile drive to the airport, and from there to the Deep South. YeeHaw. She twitched her tail in apprehension and cleared her throat, then began speaking to the air. "Hello? Guns, if you're out here, just know we mean you and your team mates no harm and would like to invite you to help us take down a group of anti-furs. Please?"
"When you do a good deed, you're really serving your own needs, when you help others, you can't help helping yourself!"

Avenue Q

Once Upon A Mattress, Mame, Seussical, 42nd Street, Pizza A Love Story, Steak Night, Flowers for Algernon,  Stalag 17 and 45 Seconds from Broadway! I love you all!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1316 on: April 24, 2008, 11:16:44 PM »
She calmed after a minute or so and looked around. "Yo, Guns! Come out man. We're here for peace, not war." She chuckled. "Besides, there's nothing to do really. Your buddies/ team are fine. No harm."
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Jude Wolfshiem

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #1317 on: May 04, 2008, 04:48:34 AM »
Jude waited, hoping "Guns" wouldn't rain bullets upon them

Avenue Q

Offline knightfighter

• Chatty Cheetah
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_Excalibur7
    • Awards
  • Species: tiger
  • Build: muscular
« Reply #1318 on: May 04, 2008, 07:13:46 AM »
V just stood next to the car bored, cleaning his teeth with a toothpick as he waited to see what would happen next.
feat not death for I serve it
I fear not fear for i am it
[/url
Please help this egg live by clicking it

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1319 on: May 04, 2008, 12:04:55 PM »
He gets in one of the designated vehicles, followed closely by Marie and "Femme Fatale", the twins and "Psychic" went into the back seats. "Ready to go when you are. We can't do anything here, but let us get some drinks at the nearby grocery store."