The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Satanic Bible.  (Read 1912 times)

Offline Oedipus Rex

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Here we go again.
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Mantis
  • Coloring: 50 shades of Light Green.
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 250lbs
  • Build: Solid.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Fixed my steam profile link after 3 years, lel.
The Satanic Bible.
« on: March 04, 2014, 05:17:28 PM »
Alot of you probably don't know this, but one my my hobbies (other than foruming and playing first person shooters) is to read up on and try to understand the different religions of the world. If you were to walk into my room right now, and look on my bookshelf, you would find multiple Christian bibles, a copy of the Quran, a book on roman and greece gods and mythology, and a copy of the Satanic Bible, The latter which has always stuck out the most to me.
First of all, let's get something straight. Satanists do not worship satan. It specificly states in the Satanic Bible (Which was only named that to piss off christians) that Satan is not real. Satanists are basically just athiests in that they do not worship any god or deity, but instead practice self worship. The book itself isn't even any sort of holy scripture. It's more along the lines of a collection of essays and observations.

Post Merge: March 04, 2014, 05:17:53 PM
The book is a very interesting read that promotes alot of good points and rules, most of which can be found in the 9 Satanic Sins, and the 11 Satanic rules of Earth, which I will be linking at the end of this post.

All and all I hope that you all can look past any previous misconsceptions you may have and possibly have a go at reading this. It should also be noted that I am not a Satanist, I just happen to think that the book is very interesting.

The links:
http://www.churchofsatan.com/eleven-rules-of-earth.php
http://www.churchofsatan.com/nine-satanic-sins.php
  • Avatar by: FrankLemonHeart (Thanks)
  • Signature art by: Some forum quiz thing and some individual.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
Re: The Satanic Bible.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 09:00:31 AM »
"Do not harm little children."  These people are monsters! D=

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 05:40:57 AM »
So trixsie you like harming little children? Haha but any way I read that and most of it is how I live any way haha
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 06:57:32 AM »
Yeah, the worst thing about the Satanists is they say "Smash" way too often.

But there are worse crimes...  I guess >.>

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 01:32:39 PM »
My personal favorite is if someone is being annoying ask them to stop and if they don't destroy them
  • Signature art by: N/A

Lacrymosa

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 07:00:54 PM »
Those rules tell you just to be a good person for yourself and to others. In fact, it just concludes common morality to show that you don't need any christian laws for it.

Pretty interesting to be honest, I'm really going to read through the full site, thanks for the thread!