The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: New and needs to be improved.  (Read 942 times)

Offline Adrian_Kruezotter

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Secretive Serpent
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 7'11"
  • Weight: 563 lbs.
  • Build: Very well built and muscular
  • Currently: Lurking in the dark of your closet...
New and needs to be improved.
« on: February 27, 2014, 09:02:06 PM »
Hi. As you can guess, I'm a snake. Not really sure if I'm doing this correctly, but I'll do my best. Obviously, I could use an avatar pic, and I don't exactly have the means to A) upload an avatar or B) put one of my drawing up on here. Well, I think my fursona is described in my profile. If anyone can make a pic of my fursona, I will be eternally grateful. (If you can't figure out what my fursona looks like, here's a description.

Height: 7'9"
Weight: 597 lbs.
Eye colour: bright green irises with little slashes of dark green in them against a black sclera, (the part of the eye that's white in humans) and a black pupil, obviously slitted like that of a snake. (Or cat. They sometimes have slitted pupils, too.)
Scale color: Black, sort of looking like that of obsidian, with some dark grey scales covering the chest, stomach, front part of the waist, and underneath the tail.
Build: Very muscular
Clothes: Generically semi-formal; white button-shirt, black vest, black trousers, black dress boots, and black formal suspenders.
Features: Scars all over body, most prominently one going over his right eye.
Additional info: Big feet, big, very long tail, & big hand. With claws.)

Thanks!   
What such beauty hides such sweet sorrow, a black rose, dew-drops upon the leaves, yet with thorns like death's cold blade. The serpent of temptations, the raven of omens, and the spider of poison, all such beautiful creatures marked as Death. Alas, the pale horse comes. Come Samael, come! Come forth, Asmodeus, Astaroth, Beelzebub, Ba'alberith, Leviathan, Lucifer! We are Legion!

They call me the Boogeyman...

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
New and needs to be improved.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 04:44:27 PM »
...will have to draw it over the weekend...maybe start tonight. If you pm me a lot (because I lose my memory quickly) then I will be able to finish it. Aaannd I'm off! Actually your gonna have to ask mortis or peace for a drawing. I'm not gonna be able to get this :S
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 04:23:26 PM by nixon/monto »
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Adrian_Kruezotter

• Avid Aardvark
  • Secretive Serpent
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 7'11"
  • Weight: 563 lbs.
  • Build: Very well built and muscular
  • Currently: Lurking in the dark of your closet...
Re: New and needs to be improved.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 04:40:09 AM »
...will have to draw it over the weekend...maybe start tonight. If you pm me a lot (because I lose my memory quickly) then I will be able to finish it. Aaannd I'm off! Actually your gonna have to ask mortis or peace for a drawing. I'm not gonna be able to get this :S

Well thanks for trying. Also, do you think you can contact them for me? I'm not really good at asking for people for stuff.
What such beauty hides such sweet sorrow, a black rose, dew-drops upon the leaves, yet with thorns like death's cold blade. The serpent of temptations, the raven of omens, and the spider of poison, all such beautiful creatures marked as Death. Alas, the pale horse comes. Come Samael, come! Come forth, Asmodeus, Astaroth, Beelzebub, Ba'alberith, Leviathan, Lucifer! We are Legion!

They call me the Boogeyman...

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
Re: New and needs to be improved.
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 02:08:09 PM »
Sure thing! Brb

Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!