The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Passing through  (Read 1955 times)

scarypuppy

Passing through
« on: August 01, 2007, 08:33:16 AM »
Raccoon High is an average High School, a regular football team, a terrible Lunch menu, and of course preety freindly students and staff, but things arent always as they seem.

Students know that something has been hapening outside of the Secure Civil Guard walls, that maybey the enemy has reached them, Inland.

one night, while a transport plane was flying at a low altitude, severe turbulance forced it to drop its Cargo on the outskirts of the town.

Demitri is the trouble maker at Raccoon high, known for his constant disregard for school and Govnerment safty regulations and laws.

while exploring the forbidden outer Perimeter of the Walls, he notices a shattered Metal Transport Crate, with the large label, IFSS across the side...........

(sorry, im not much for Plot right now, basically, its going to be random problems and troubles created by the cargo and the investigations of the Military and of Dimitri.)

(If you want to be a character, drop off a Bio, your either a student or a Military Special Investigator)

Thanks!!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 09:12:26 AM by Emopuppy »

scarypuppy

Re: Passing through
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 06:30:26 PM »
"Dimitri, WAIT UP!!!" Demitri rolled his eyes and turned, hands shoved into the pockets of his jacket. A small figure was running towards him, and Dimitri dreaded the figure's arrival. "PANT, PANT, Dim...Gah...Dimitri, why diddnt you wait for me at school?"
Dimitri looked down at the exausted little girl panting in front of him, his impatience growing with every second. The girl stood up straight and brushed her bangs out of her face, she straightened out her school skirt and her large, heavy glasses. "Amamari, how many times have i told you, I dont want you hanging out around me." Amamari looked up, her large green eyes with a bit of sorrow in them, "OH, I...I..I know, its just......." "what, Its Just What" Dimitri leaned in close to her, basically nose to nose. Amamari's eyes opened wide, a small droplet of sweat rolling down her cheek. "its...just....I dont....have many...." dimitri grinned evily, "Freinds, yeah, your right, you dont, and if you think im going to be one, your sorely mistaken." Amamari, looked down at the ground, hugging her school bag close to her chest, "You....r.....Your Mean." Amamari looked up, tears streaming down her face, she wiped her eyes and kicked Dimitri hard on one of his shins. Dimitri let out a loud growl and shoved Amamari to the ground, "What, you were about to say the same thing yourself." Amamari bit her lip and stood up, her clothes covered in dirt. Dimitri straightened out his jacket and turned sharply on his heel, "If your looking for sympathy, find it somewhere else, Caus i dont care, and i Doubt anyone else does." Amamari looked down at the ground again, she wiped her cheek and turned slowly back to the main Living Center. Dimitri shrugged off the little encounter and continued on his way to his origional destination. On his walk he saw sign after sign of the war that supposedly would never have make it this far inland. Destroyed cars, bullet riddled walls, even a few blood stains here and there. While looking at the surrounding wreckage, Dimitri spotted his escape rout, "Bout damn time."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 08:50:25 PM by Emopuppy »

scarypuppy

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 09:39:42 PM »
Dimitri zipped his jacket up to the collar and quickly dashed to the opening, knowing that at least a few of the Home Guard might be around. Dimitri slipped through the opening easily enough but checked behind him one more time to make sure he wasnt being followed. Satisfied, he turned and bumped right into Sao. (Sao in Portugeese means Saint) "What are you doing outside the wall Dimitri?" Sao's broad shoulders yet thin body made for an odd combination, he was however, tall, and was face to face with Dimitri, his sharp bangs hanging over one Purple eye. Dimitri grinned and shoved Sao hard, making him brace against a tree, "I was about to ask you the same thing Bud." Sao rubbed at his head and smiled, "Yeah yeah, 'I lost my pet' isnt going to work again if we get caught, now come on." Sao had been Dimitri's freind since before they could walk, and had been getting into as much trouble as possible since then. As Sao walked slowly along the path infront of them, Dimitri stepped forward, slightly stooped and noticed his new shoes. "nice, where'd you get them, dead body?" Sao flipped his hair away from his face, "Not this time my freind, these are real, mainland, exports." He quickly kicked a large stone several feet to prove his point, "See, almost indestructable, i diddnt feel a thing." as he said this, his foot came back into contact with the ground, and he suddenly jumped and was gripping his foot. Dimitri smiled widely but diddnt laugh, "yes yes, indestructable indeed!!" Sao flipped him off and continued along the path, now slightly hobbling. The Surrounding area was littered with spent shells and magazines, signs of the Civil war that had taken place years before the Fortress was created. "whats up man, you seem, annoyed." Dimitri looked up from the path and saw Sao looking at him with a look of actual concern. "Its nothing, just, Amamari tried to tag along again." Sao shook his head, "I dont get her, I mean, your so fat and ugly, why would anyone be intrested in you?" Dimitri grinned and punched him in the forearm, "smart arse." finally after a long walk, they reached the small, unpolluted creek. Sao squatted and dipped his hand into the water, feeling the cold current against his skin. Dimitri shook his head and sat on a small rock near the edge of the creek, "i dont see why you care about this nature crap, sooner or later somethings going to come and burn it all down." Sao turned to respond, but quickly his eyes drifted skyward, eyes widening. Dimitri tilted his head and looked at whatever it was that had grabbed his freind's attention, and when he did, he did the same as Sao. A large cargo plane was ablaze in the sky, large chunks of the wings and underbelly peeling and plummeting towards the earth. Dimitri squinted to see where the Debris was going to land, when he felt Sao tackle him from behind, "Hey, what the hell man!?" Sao covered his head and Dimitri's and waited for the impact. Suddenly, a large, burning metal landing gear struck the ground where they had been a second ago. Sao glanced up at the plane and caught a slight shimmer from a box shapped object that fell out of the aft of the plane. Dimitri shoved Sao off and dusted his jacket, "Thanks...I guess...." Sao nodded and looked at the sky again, the crate was heading straight downward, then suddenly changed direction and began to zig zag across the sky. Sao rubbed at his eyes and looked for it again, only to see it had broken open, and that a person shaped form was diving down towards them. Dimitri grabbed Sao's arm and pulled him, "COME ON!!" as he turned, the form struck right into them, the area flashing a bright white

sorry for being short, but thats how each installment will be
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 10:20:57 PM by Emopuppy »

scarypuppy

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 09:28:41 PM »
Dimitri gasped for air as he awoke, his head throbing and with a small trail of blood from beneath his fur, he couldnt see where, all he could feel was a heavy pressure on his head. Realizing his surroundings, he looked for Sao in the Rubble around them. they were in a crater about 9 feet deep and 20 feet wide, the area surrounding them a bright glassy sheen, save for the area beneath him and Sao, who was unconcious next to him, and another odly round body imprint next to him, it seemed feminin, and was at an angle so that it seemed that it had been hugging his unconcious body. he stood shakily and rubbed at his headwound, his retracted hand covered in blood, "The hell hit us?" Sao's collapsed frame moaned beneath a light blanket of glassy ash, numerous cuts and gashes across his body. Dimitri walked over and checked his pulse, still alive.  He steadied himself and pushed Sao over his shoulder, a slight creak reverberating throught his body, and stood, looking for a place in the crater that wasnt sleek and was easy to climb. he dug his feet into the ground hard, breaking the thin film of glassy material and slowly climbed up and out. as he reached the top of the crater, he noticed a set of eyes within the darkness of a collection of trees. the eyes were a bright green, slightly sad, "Amamari, What did i Tell you, or are you too Stupid to understand!?" the eyes diddnt move, they just held their place. Dimitri bent over and grabbed a rock, he chucked it at the eyes and heard as it went, 'Clunk' against something mettalic. He bent his ears back and shifted Sao on his shoulder, "Who are you!?" the eyes blinked and flashed a bright blue before returning to the origional Green. "Oh flaming bag of dog doo." he clenched his jaw and turned, sprinted around the crater and looked back, saw that the eyes had dissapeared from the darkness. "whered it go?" Tyrol searched for the eyes, and heard a, 'chick-chack' from behind him, turning slowly, he saw 5 civil guard troops with their rifles trained on him. "son, your in a whole mess of trouble." Dimitri layed Sao out on the ground and placed his paws behind his head, growling as the guards approached and cuffed him. As they stood him up, he noticed a figure wrapped in a large Parachute like material dart into the opening he came out of, "What the..."
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 09:49:50 PM by Emopuppy »

scarypuppy

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 08:09:33 PM »
"Dimitri, any particular reason you were outside of the Civil Guard Walls?" Dimitri growled to himself as the main civil officer questioned him. the office he was in was adorned with diplomas and degrees, also several dismantled rifles. "I told you, i just went for a walk, and all of a sudden this thing falls out of the sky and instead of worrying about us, you worry if we 'saw anything', like i said, i diddnt see anything other than whatever the hell hit us." the officer nodded, seeming satisfied, "alright, your free to go, your parents will be charged the regular disciplinary charge and the normal restrictions will be placed upon your household until a time is determined." Dimitri shook his head and walked out, kicking the water cooler over as he did. as he left the below ground Civil office he shadowed his eyes to the sun, which had emerged from behind the mass of clouds from before. "Dimitri....here, now!" Dimitri turned to see his father standing rather annoyed to his left. "Yes Sir." His Dad was a Diminuative little Cockerspaniel, who had the anger and spirit of a damn lion when he wanted to. "Dimitri, what were you doing outside the walls, you could have been killed!" Dimitri rubbed at the back of his neck, and put on his usuall sorry grin as he looked at his Dad, "I was just checking a small creek outside the walls, it wasnt polluted, me and Sao werent doing anything wrong." His father looked him over, "Were done for now, get out of here, i have to go pay the Discipline charge, Go on." Dimitri noticed the Tone in his voice, it was the 'your in trouble, but your still on good terms with me' tone.
Dimitri walked several Blocks to the newley restored shopping district, on the other side of the Gerend River, which was basically a natural Canal that was so polluted, even Roaches wouldnt go near it. "Dimitri!" Dimitri's ears perked up and bent back as he looked to see who had called to him.

(to whoever reads these, sorry if i keep modifying them,  writers block hits alot)

« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 09:51:27 PM by Emopuppy »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 08:42:48 PM »
She was confronted with a wall and vaulted over it, knocking an officer over. "Oops." She whispered, her tigerish features glum. She looked at the furson in front of her, at six foot one she was a deadly looking wolger. She smiled at him. "You alright? I'm Karen, you are?" Her eyes carried a gem in each, or it looked like.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

scarypuppy

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 09:21:14 PM »
(damn Writers Block)

Dimitri smiled warmly to see Henry running towards him. "whats up Henry, havent seen you in a while." Henry skidded to a stop in front of him, his sharp ferret features adding to his hyperactive behavior. "Dimitri, heard you got in trouble with the law, whatd you do this time, Steal the Commander's watch, make out with his daughter?" "the commander has a son." "wow...thats one pretty guy." Dimitri laughed and nodded, motioning for him to follow as he walked to the Shopping district. "Naw, I was just outside of the perimeter walls, and I was too close to something they dont want me to see." "hah, story of our lives eh?" Dimitri smirked and nodded, stopping to peer into a shoe store's window. "so....what...what did you see?" Dimitri turned to Henry, who had crossed his arms in anticipation. "I...I dont know, it just kinda crashed down, it actually hit us, im not sure why i wasnt hurt, seriously anyways." He rubbed at a small cut underneath his sleeve. Henry looked around them, "you diddnt see anything, anything at all?" Dimitri shook his head, "well...thats not a very good story at all." Dimitri tilted his head and slugged Henry on the shoulder playfully, "ass." They continued walking, Henry continually kicking anything that got in his way, they parted at Henry's house, his parents waiting for him, "later Dim, see ya at school tomorrow?" Dimitri waved and nodded,  continued on his way. 'i wonder what the hell was out there, and what was watching me in the woods.' Dimitri ran a million questions through his mind as he reached the doorway to his house, when compared with the rest of the city, he lived in a 100 star hotel. "hey Dim, where you been?" Dimitri rolled his eyes as he looked to see his friend Karen leaning on his porch, her paws shoved into her hoody's pockets. "Ive been getting my ass chewed out by the MCO and scolded by my dad." Karen giggled and walked up a few steps, sitting down on a rusted metal seat, "yeah, sounds fun, I just got finished running from a Civil Guard, you shoulda heard him shout when i ran into him in the first place." Dimitri sat in the seat next to her, his tail wagging back and fourth at a fast pace. (note in case i havent mentioned it, Dimitri is a German sheppard, Sao is a Winter Wolf, Amamari is a small fox, and Karen, well, she dropped off her des already) "has Amamari been around?" Dimitri snapped out of his slight daydream and nodded, "I saw her just before i went out of the gates, i dont get why she likes me." Karen nodded, looking up at the sky through the porch roof, "yeah, I mean, your hideous, Im trying not to scream just sitting here." she looked at Dimitri with a slight grin on her face, "hah hah, thats hilarious Karen." Dimitri rolled his eyes and stood, rust having colored his jeans dark red. Karen stood and looked at her jeans as well, same thing. "damn, and these are my last pair of jeans....well, i have to get going Dim, see ya later." she dusted off her jeans a bit and walked away. Dimitri blushed and glanced as she walked away, "you better be looking at the rust buddy boy." Dimitri slapped his forehead and withdrew into his house, shutting the door, the loud laugh of Karen carrying through the door.

(gah, im kinda at a loss for material on this story, still, if you've payed any attention, that thing that hit him earlier will make another appearance, dont worry.)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 09:49:02 PM by Emopuppy »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 01:05:36 PM »
{want some help?}
Karen was walking down to her house when some rock flew past her head. She growled, whirling to attack. "Damn you." It was only her little brother. "Would you quit being such an ass?" She demanded, her amethyst eyes smoldering. This is so ******* up. Where did Demetri get his clothes and stuff from?... What else can I do to enterain myself? She smiled and grabbed her daggers out of her jeans. "Where is my target?"

She was suddenly very concerned for DEmitri. He was kind of a magnet for troble whenever anyne left him alone. Karen looked around quickly before scaling the apartment building and hopping the roofs til she came across Demitris'. "Jeez Demitri!"
{does that help??}
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 02:12:29 PM by Broken~Hearted »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

scarypuppy

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 01:38:16 AM »

scarypuppy

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2007, 04:57:37 AM »
Dimitri chucked his shoes off onto his couch, careful of the antiqe lamp next to it. "Mom, Im home" He looked around at the lightly lit surroundings, the dinner table had a single plate on it, wrapped in foil and with a note attached. He walked over and took the foil off, ignoring the note, to reveal a single fried chicken leg with aproxamately....5 french fries lying next to it, "what a jip." Dimitri tore into the leg, glancing at the note again, it read, "Dimitri, theres dinner, your father and I had to go to the commerce center, be back a bit after child curfue.

(finally, an installment, not long....hell its the shortest ive ever done....but at least im starting on it again)

scarypuppy

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 02:02:12 AM »
Dimitri slowly ascended the stairs to his room, welcoming any feeling of comfort at the moment. he kicked his door open and set down his plate with his, "Meal" and trudged to his bed, landing on it with a loud creak of metal and wood. "Owch!" Dimitri shot out of his bed and sprinted to the opposite side of his room, picking up the dented tin bat next to his desk, "WHO???" Dimitri stood with the bat held over his head, shaking as he looked at the bed. Suddenly a girl about his height crawled out, only she had strange yellow eyes and a gray tint to her skin. Dimitri's eye twitched as she looked at him, she took a step forward and He acted instinctively, bringing the bat down hard onto her head. "Hey, now that wasnt needed." The girl grabbed the Bat and rolled it into a ball, tossing it over her shoulder to let it land with a loud Thud on the ground.

(Grrr...Yes, Writers Block.....)

« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 09:54:42 PM by Emopuppy »

scarypuppy

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 12:41:31 AM »
"who, who who are you!" The girl Brought her finger up to her mouth in a shushing manner. She placed a hand over Dimitri's mouth, who felt her smooth almost metallic skin sliding across his face. "I'm Not here to hurt you." Dimitri's ears bent back sharply, his tail tucking between his legs. "then why are you here?" the girl removed her hand and moved over to his bed, sitting down softly, "I remember landing on you, and im Surprised you weren't carbonized on impact, your friend too." He shook his head in disbeleif, running a paw through his hair and smoothing out his ears, "woah, wait, Hold on, Carbonized?" the Girl Nodded, looking around his room at all the posters of American Bands and sports teams. "Your not loyal to your party?" Dimitri became confused by this question, "what do you mean?" "well, the Americans  are our Enemy, along with the Japanese, British and the NAE (New African empire) " "yeah, well, I'm not all that political." the Girl gave an uncaring shrug and stood again, dusting off her skirt. "you still havent stated your reason for being here." The girl turned her head to him, looking him over, then quickly smiled, "I scanned your Bio-Signs, you are the perfect Canidate to be my Pilot." Dimitri leaned against the wall, "your Pilot?"

(heh, sorry, the installments for this story wont be that long

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 02:09:25 PM »
hmm...very good.
Your Worst Nightmare

scarypuppy

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2008, 04:51:39 AM »
Updating soon