The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Life Stone (OOC - Closed)  (Read 16425 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Life Stone (OOC - Open)
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 01:09:37 PM »
@suzumibachi - the posting did say that the spoils are even split....

@tangletail - Korius can't be much of a giant when he's shorter than you.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 01:58:43 PM »
He's calling him a giant not because of size, but because he's using a sword that looks it weighs half a ton. If you've played pathfinder, Berserkers were usually jokingly called giants because by the time they reach mid game, they can throw something that weighs nearly two tons a hundred yards. It didn't matter if it was a halfling. You don't insult the size of a berserker. Unless they are a tea sipping, crumpet crunching kind.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 02:13:53 PM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2013, 12:50:35 AM »
tangletail, my character wasn't still in the tavern when you said you approached her. She had already left after looking at the job board. I actually meant to say that earlier before I made my post, but I forgot.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2013, 01:25:45 AM »
" Her eyes only roamed over the newest piece of parchment for a couple seconds, just like the other pieces, before she left the tavern with her bow and arrows slung over her shoulder. "

Read this bit wrong then. Sorry bout that.

Also Modem is now replaced. So I can respond at normal time now. This means I can now take my time without having to run off somewhere after mooching internet from a coffee joint, or worrying that my net will die in three seconds.

Post Merge: December 21, 2013, 07:36:30 AM
I am also suspecting Shinzuu for playing dungeons and dragons at some point. Which reminds me.

If this is the case, please do not throw a torasque at us... or a hectacres. Those two monsters are just instantaneous death.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 07:36:30 AM by tangletail, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2013, 05:33:39 PM »
And just to make sure everything is squared away before I join, this'll be for the character I will use.

Name: Karina Natsumi Aekira
Species: Fox Kin
Class: Apprentice Archer
Weapon/Appearance/Height: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7586034/ with some changes. First is the bow is currently not able to be split apart, but still has the blades on the ends. Second is that her clothing would be this style but green instead of blue. http://s7d4.scene7.com/is/image/CostumeSupercenter/IC11053?
Short Biography: Karina was born to a blacksmith couple, a wolf-kin father and a fox-kin mother. She was about eight when her parents were waylaid as they were going to retrieve more raw materials for their work, her mother dying from the attack and her father losing the ability to use his right arm. Having lost her mother, Karina started looking to the tales and legends of old for hope, hearing about the Life Stone's abilities. She self-trained with a bow that her blacksmith father made for her, showing promise in using it if she can refine her natural talent for it. She hopes to find the Life Stone to bring back her mother and to help her father regain use of his arm.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2013, 06:04:16 PM »
You're good to go, Vosur. You can start posting this round, if you'd like, but you won't be meeting our characters until the next round, which will be for the Hunt.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2013, 06:21:45 PM »
Alright, any good setting you want me to place my character before she starts off or would you rather me wait one more round to put her at the meeting-place?

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2013, 06:30:39 PM »
Well, I'd like you to be in Agrecia before us, if not having been there already. PM me if you want the layout.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2013, 07:03:39 PM »
Okay, sent the PM.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2013, 07:39:01 PM »
Woohoo! Another archer!
Now Kiana can try to be better than somebody else. lol.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2013, 08:00:52 PM »
Heh, I thought you'd have been mad, Vee.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2013, 09:51:51 PM »
Nah. I can't be mad at the Vosur. Haha.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2013, 10:52:55 PM »
Maybe, maybe not. Who knows?

Might be the next round when everyone's in the town before it would be a good time for me to join. I'll have her already present, but she'll be still helping her father with the blacksmithing until she sees the group.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 04:12:04 AM by Vosur »

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2013, 04:40:00 AM »
Woohoo! Another archer!
Now Kiana can try to be better than somebody else. lol.

Don't mind me... I guess I will just use my Roguish cunning from past Dungeon and dragons games.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2013, 12:14:40 AM »
If the next dawn will put the group in the town, I'll go on ahead and put Karina into play.