The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))  (Read 21538 times)

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
Re: Furry School 101 ((Kinda a school rp ^^))
« Reply #420 on: March 20, 2008, 10:23:31 AM »
"Porridge it is then! Ah just joking is pancakes alright?"
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #421 on: March 20, 2008, 10:50:37 AM »
her mouth drooped opem"pancakes...you...you have pancakes...oh your my saviour m gunna hug you" hugs him and presses her face into his shirt

Offline Thaddeus Q. Wolfe

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey with a white front
  • Height: 5'-11"
  • Weight: 129
  • Build: thin and toned
« Reply #422 on: March 20, 2008, 04:58:59 PM »
*sits alone in the art room, doing a large drawing of an old muscle car with himself leaning agains the bumper*
Wow have things changed...

Pets name: Gregor
Adopt your own!

Guest_ThaddeusWolfe on imvu

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #423 on: March 20, 2008, 10:59:12 PM »
"I know how to make them, now how many do you want?"
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
« Reply #424 on: March 22, 2008, 11:34:26 AM »
"well ...um" she wasnt use to choice" half of what youll have2 she grinned"if thats ok" she went on sderiously

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #425 on: March 23, 2008, 03:38:02 PM »
She smiled, sitting beside Jered and began discussing the next day's plan with Cyrea. "So, you going to skip tomorrow?"

He looked up, blushing even darker. His shirt ruffled. "Well, Ket, are you going home tonite or do you need a place to stay?" He was turning even darker.

She winked at Ket and nodded. "Nah, I've got to keep my record spotless or I can't go home." She glanced at the clock on the wall and yelped. "Jesus! I got to go. I'll see you two tomorrow." She blazed out of the cafe and slipped into the shool to sleep in the gym.

She shrugged. "I guess. I don't really have a permanent place to sleep so I wander." She looked at him, smiling. "You sure your parents won't mind me?" At his head shake she got up. "Then let's go, hm?"
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #426 on: March 24, 2008, 12:43:11 PM »
walks into the lounge and admires the photos

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #427 on: March 24, 2008, 08:49:01 PM »
He led her down the street to an oldish, two story, red brick house. The windows were decoated with dull orange and bright red. He blushed at the yard. "Home sweet home I guess."

She dropped her jaw at the sight of the house. It was beautiful! The windows were small, square beacons of hope with dark green shutters in a red brick face. The door was a magnificent mahogany color with a brass handle. "You live here??"

He nodded, leading her by the hand up the stairs, into the house, up more stairs and into his room. He pointed to the bed and the floor. "You sleep there and I'll sleep here." His cheeks were on fire.

She shrugged, lacing his fingers in hers and moving his face to look at her. "Your cheeks are a dark red color. What's wrong?" She half teased, smiling crookedly as parts of her scales warmed up. Her wings creaked. "I guess we'll talk more tomorrow?" She asked, yawning.

He shrugged. "Nothing." He set up his bed on the floor and laid down, shivering a bit. "Yea, tomorrow..." He fell asleep not long afterward, still trembling from the cold.

Ket felt bad making him sleep on the floor so she took the covers off and laid a little close to him, using her scales to keep him warm. Her eyes closed and she smiled, dreaming pleasant things for the first time since she was a little creature.

X xx xxx XXXX xxx xx X

She woke up next morning, stretched happily, fed, and changed her clothes with those in her locker. She smiled, walking to the front gate. "Don't be late Ket." Her jeans clung to her legs this morning, whispering. She tapped her foot in rhythm to a lulliby her mother used to sing her, patiently waiting for the bell to ring.

She woke with a start. Some warm and soft was snuggled against her stomach, curled into a little ball. She looked down and almost screamed, covering her mouth at the last second. Her tail moved to push the thing away but she had second thoughts. She picked it up and smiled at it. "Morning."

He opened his eyes to see a pair of evil looking ones gazing into his. He shouted and tried to jump away. "Oh...Hi Ket." He was stil blushing.

She chuckled. "Did I scare you?" Her wings stretched out, snapping and popping quietly as they moved back and forth. "And you're turning red again." She laughed, looking at the clock as she set him down. "Oh @#%^! We're going to be late! Get your stuff together. I'll be waiting outside for you."
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 07:45:44 PM by Broken~Hearted|Sam »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #428 on: March 25, 2008, 09:11:06 PM »
I came swerving into school... On the way in I bumped into a door.. "Sorry dude.."
"Are you sure you're alright?" Tom asked me, grabbing me by the shoulders to steady me...
"Yeah, I'm just...." ....  Tom snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Fine.."

Offline Soryu/Miayuki Isumi

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Avi thanks to the lovely Silnat at furaffinity.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raichu
  • Coloring: Yellow
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 160lb
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #429 on: March 25, 2008, 11:30:08 PM »
((Zooming ahead to the next morning I think o-o))

Vivian nudged Attica to life "Nyah! It's morning and we are freakin' late for school come on!" she said nudging her again "We have time to grab something at Tim's or something but come on I am driving!"
My dear there is no danger
Can't you see they turn blind eyes
To we swift and spotlight strangers?
Oh before the rush is over
We will be revered again
While the victims still recover
Oh,
Are we running toward death?
I have met him times before
He adores us like the rest
Oh even if we're discovered
Just be sure to wear your best
We will surely make the covers

I am a Hermaphrodite and proud of it!

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #430 on: March 27, 2008, 10:46:06 AM »
"shouldnt we be getting on now" she asked smitty nervously glancing at the clock on the wall.