The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: First time hosting a RP  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Subject Sigma

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Happy days to you.
    • Awards
  • Species: Ferret Antrho
  • Coloring: Sable
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 173 lbs
  • Build: Lean and slim, yet extremely muscular and strong.
  • Currently: Happy and excited for tommorrow!
First time hosting a RP
« on: December 18, 2013, 04:51:38 PM »
Feel free to join just message me before you do and I can work something out

Backstory:

In the year 2086 man colonized mars and discovered an artifact from a long lost alien civilization we now refer to as the Infinite. The relic contained tech that we reversed engineered sand boosted our current tech by at least 250 years. Man was ruled under an empire by one empress who was kind and understanding. She saw colonization as a number one goal but made sure people were happy and equal. But in the year 2090 the bugs attacked. Nobody knows what they were actually called but they attacked planet after planet system after system. Man's armies were crushed under their brutality. The empress made the choice to create genetically engineered organisms or GEOs for short. A combination of man and beast they were stronger, faster, and smarter than any normal human. They made soldiers, workers, doctors, you name it they were made. The tables turned and man was winning, but the empress was dying. By 2105 the war was won, but the empress had died. A new leader rose, a cruel unforgiving man named Jack Roberts. He saw the GEOs as an abomination and wanted them euthanized, but not everyone was a fan of Jack, our story picks up here.

"Captain Price you can't be serious, jacks a nut job we can't trust his word"

"I know Sigma, but orders are orders, and I have to put you and your whole squad in solitary confinement until further notice. Direct orders from Jack."

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Subject 1v02P_Σ AKA Sigma uses FCPM (Foundation of the Conservation and Protection of Mankind) Special Operations RIG.

The FCPM GEO Ops RIG provides user survivability and lethality, it's made out of an advanced nano weave which can come together to make a sort of shell. This temporary armor bonus has the ability to stop heavy caliber machine gun shells. Another one of the suit's main features is it's ability to let the user breathe underwater by using a rebreather as well as its ability to become air tight to allow users to survive in vacuums and hazardous areas. The suit additionally has a cloaking ability which gives the user a temporary cloak. It also has the ability to double user strength as the user wills it.

Offline pawz9

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White with black or brown markings
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 270 lbs.
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Never know how or when it’s going to end
Re: First time hosting a RP
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 06:58:16 PM »
"sir we should listen to him we don't want any more trouble"
nine out of ten voices want me to sleep the tenth is wondering if penguins have knees

Stealth operative

Offline Subject Sigma

• Avid Aardvark
  • Happy days to you.
    • Awards
  • Species: Ferret Antrho
  • Coloring: Sable
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 173 lbs
  • Build: Lean and slim, yet extremely muscular and strong.
  • Currently: Happy and excited for tommorrow!
Re: First time hosting a RP
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 07:08:56 PM »
"True, fine price. But don't say I didn't warn yo-"

"Price new orders. Sigma and his squad are to be sent to FEMA camp 2755 and be held there until further notice"

Price: "yes sir, right away. This way sigma"

Sigma whispers to Paw "that sounded like a GEO on the com"

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Subject 1v02P_Σ AKA Sigma uses FCPM (Foundation of the Conservation and Protection of Mankind) Special Operations RIG.

The FCPM GEO Ops RIG provides user survivability and lethality, it's made out of an advanced nano weave which can come together to make a sort of shell. This temporary armor bonus has the ability to stop heavy caliber machine gun shells. Another one of the suit's main features is it's ability to let the user breathe underwater by using a rebreather as well as its ability to become air tight to allow users to survive in vacuums and hazardous areas. The suit additionally has a cloaking ability which gives the user a temporary cloak. It also has the ability to double user strength as the user wills it.