The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zia's Stuffed Animal rescue  (Read 1078 times)

ZiaBaby

Zia's Stuffed Animal rescue
« on: November 07, 2013, 08:41:00 PM »
Hello Everyone! I'm Zia. Well I'm sure that many of you (like me) still love your stuffed animals? Am I right? If not ignore the rest of this post lol

Well my plushes still mean alot to me and my love of them started the Zia Stuffed Animal rescue. I get stuffed animals (either through donation or at thrift stores, garage sales, etc..), I restore them if neccesary, and I rehome them. I also offer a "finder" service. What does this mean? It means that if you message me wanting certain plushes I will find them for you. Now I can't promise to find an EXACT stuffed animal but if you message me and say "Hey Zia i like white tigers" or "hello Zia, i want monkeys" then I can surely help you out :D

come check out the website and maybe find your new furry friend today

http://www.i-m.co/ZiaBaby/Ziaplushrescue/

Offline Snow Kittie

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Re: Zia's Stuffed Animal rescue
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 04:37:02 AM »
I saw your post on Sofurry too! XD Its just funny I read the titles and was like "oh hey I've seen this!

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 04:52:26 AM »
I saw the Sandile and was like "HNNNG PLEASE HAVE AN OSHAWOTT OR DEWOTT"

I was sad :c

But If you find either of those, I'll beg ;~;

ZiaBaby

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 02:04:28 PM »
I will do my best to find them for you :) seems like ive been having luck with pokemon lately. Just recently rehomed a leafeon and a plusle. Now i've also go a Pichu that will be going up soon so im sure an Oshawott wont be far behind ;)