The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: La Zorra OOC/Rules/Sign up  (Read 977 times)

Offline Lupi

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Fur: White. Hair: Black.
  • Height: 174cm
  • Weight: 63kg
  • Build: Slim-Medium build
  • Currently: Drawing anthro Hetalia characters
La Zorra OOC/Rules/Sign up
« on: October 25, 2013, 09:41:56 AM »
La Zorra is a pirate galleon, manned by a number of individuals that range from cheerful and friendly to predatory and bloodthirsty. Join them on their search for the fountain of youth as they raid, pillage, plunder, and fight the crew of La dame bleue along the way. Recruitment of crew members for La Zorra and the rival ship La dame bleue will be held simultaneously, but La dame bleue will not be making an appearance until later in the RP.

The actual RP thread will not be made until someone shows interest…

RULES:
1.   You must read these rules.
2.   You must post a character sheet before joining (No exceptions).
3.   That character sheet must be approved by the GM before joining (You may re-apply with different or edited character sheet/s if this is the case).
4.   PG-13 RP
5.   You may RP up to 3 characters with permission from the GM.
6.   Since women were once considered bad luck to have onboard a ship, there will be a maximum of 3 spots open for female pirate characters… All of whom will be required (At least initially), to cross-dress and hide their gender.
7.   Any of the female characters cannot be the Captain…
8.   No being a giant control freak and forcing other people’s characters to do things (Low level exceptions may be made if unavoidable, and must be checked with GM before posting…).
9.   Five sentence minimum per post.
10.   Posting order will be in order of character acceptance to avoid drama and confusion.
11.   Numbers may be limited once we have a decent amount of people RPing…
12.   If an RPer doesn’t post for a month, they will be contacted by the GM. And if they fail to post after that, they will be swept aside and ignored (Permanently or temporarily).
13.   ENGLISH ONLY!
14.   No typed accents, or typing ‘lyk dis’...
15.   Type the word ‘AYE’ at the bottom of your character sheet if you have read and understand these rules.

Name (Full, if known…):
Nickname (If applicable):
Alias (If applicable):
Ship:
Position/Occupation:
Physical Description (Please be as descriptive as possible):
Personality (Please be as descriptive as possible):
Back Story (Please be as descriptive as possible):
Other (Optional):

Post Merge: October 25, 2013, 09:43:05 AM
Name: Lupi Comillo de Fuerza
Ship: La Zorra
Position/Occupation: Cabin boy/Captain’s (Censored)
Physical Description:
White wolf with shaggy black hair and black paws (Includes feet), 174cm tall and approx. 63kg with orangey-brown eyes… Often wears a red bandana.
Personality:
Loyal to his ship and her Captain, Lupi is kind of crew member who throw anyone whispering of mutiny overboard. Many crew members often mistake him for the ‘all bark and no bite’ type, especially with his cabin boy status. However, Lupi is quite the fearsome enemy/ally for anyone who’s seen him in combat. He refuses to be tail for nearly anyone, but will accept any romantic advances or physical punishment from the Captain without complaint. Few know why this is, but despite his often bratty attitude he is probably more loyal to the Captain than even the ship’s First Mate.
Back Story:
Growing up poor with 2 younger brothers, Lupi became a pickpocket in his tweens/early teens in order to help provide for his family. One day when he was thirteen he happened to pick the pocket of a pirate who was making port, and got caught red-handed. The pirate however, offered to let him off the hook if Lupi helped him with a less than savory task. The young wolf agreed, and over the next year became good at doing similar jobs for people. When he was fourteen the pirate returned, now a Captain and looking for a crew with his First Mate… Seeing that the boy had become good at what he’d taught him, the Captain offered Lupi a share in their plunder. Lupi’s brothers now live a relatively comfortable life with the gold he sends them, saving little for himself.
(I’ll leave what it was that the Captain taught him to do to your imaginations…)
Other:
Lupi has many scars all over his body from the ‘trial and error’ stage of his pickpocketing days.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 11:16:37 PM by Cho'Gath »

Offline Oedipus Rex

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Here we go again.
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Mantis
  • Coloring: 50 shades of Light Green.
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 250lbs
  • Build: Solid.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Fixed my steam profile link after 3 years, lel.
Re: La Zorra OOC/Rules/Sign up
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 08:01:10 PM »
Adult roleplays are to take place in the adult area. Roleplays not in the adult area must be PG-13 or your regional equivalent.
  • Avatar by: FrankLemonHeart (Thanks)
  • Signature art by: Some forum quiz thing and some individual.

Offline Lupi

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Fur: White. Hair: Black.
  • Height: 174cm
  • Weight: 63kg
  • Build: Slim-Medium build
  • Currently: Drawing anthro Hetalia characters
Re: La Zorra OOC/Rules/Sign up
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 12:19:24 AM »
Sorry, I just took at guess at what was safe since NC-17 seems to be the usual around the net.
And though I wouldn't consider that adult, I'll keep that in mind... PG-13, huh? Been a while since I've looked at what that consists of... Will google it now.

I am also still getting used to this system of rating, and the rating guidelines on other sites have been severely misleading. Googling the rating system, I now realize that NC-17 probably wasn't what I meant...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 12:31:54 AM by Lupi »