The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What would Lozar reccomend  (Read 991 times)

Offline King Lozar

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • 85% of all statistics are wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Coloring: Black and white
  • Height: 1 foot 7 inches
  • Weight: 20 Kg
  • Build: Small slim body, long hansome tail
  • Currently: Sitting in throne
What would Lozar reccomend
« on: October 05, 2013, 01:34:16 AM »
I was scrolling down the forum one day and found a thread asking "what TV shows would you recommend?" The thread was closed so I was unable to respond. So to anyone who is curious these are the shows that I would suggest taking a look at.

-Death note: A Japanese cartoon about a kid who comes across a notebook called the death note. When you write someone's name in it the person dies within 40 seconds of writing their name. This sends the police on a wild goose chase across town to try and find the killer. If you like crime investigation shows and anime you should check this show out

- Futurama: A pizza delivery boy accidentally gets frozen in a cryogenic chamber and wakes up 1,000 years in the future where he meets a bounty hunter Cyclops, a bending robot, a human crab hybrid, a scientist, and an Asian chick with crazy hair. It is creative and well written. If you're into sci fi comedy you will enjoy this show.

-Code Lyoko: A group of school children stumble across a supercomputer one day and discover a virtual world inside the computer called "Lyoko" . Inside this world is a beautiful girl and an evil entity that tries to take over the world. Once the girl is materialized into the real world they can shut down the supercomputer and not worry about the evil entity anymore. So the children must try to materialize the girl, while fighting off the evil entity, while dealing with day to day life. This show has a creative premise, well defined characters, and is just so perfectly executed. You should definitely check it out

-Kids next door: Its a show about a group of kids who fight evil adults. This show is cool. The kids all have cool weapons and vehicles that they make from stuff like milk cartons and trash cans. And the adult villains are excellent too. This show is cool and creative in every way.

- Phineas and ferb: Its a show about brothers who spend their summer doing awesome things such as building a roller coaster or an elevator to the moon. All the characters have well defined personalities and from they way the characters play off each other you can tell this is a well written episode.

- King of the Hill: A propane salesman deals with his family and life in Arlen, Texas. Its funny because it uses redneck stereotypes without overdoing it. Plus the characters in this show are downright excellent. (I especially love Dale and Cotton, Those two always crack me up)

- The Boondocks: This show does such a good job at making fun of racial stereotypes. If you like satirical humor this is your show.

- Foster's home for imaginary friends; One day a kid is told he is too old for his imaginary friend and has to get rid of him. So he finds the perfect home for him. So his imaginary friend lives at Fosters and befriends the other imaginary friends there. Its like a sitcom but with a cartoonish twist.

- Edd, Ed, N Eddy; This show is everything a cartoon should be: Funny, silly, over the top, chock full of cartoonish gags. Its over the top but not TOO over the top (which is a problem a lot of new cartoons have)

- Teen Titans: A squad of superheroes live in their tower awaiting evil to rear its ugly head. What makes this show great is its perfect balance of action and comedy. You get just the right amount of both.

- Skunk Fu; One of the most underrated TV shows of all time. This show has good characters, plot development, and a good amount of action. People complain that skunk's voice sounds annoying (yet they'll watch Adventure time and listen to Finn's voice) Full episodes are available on YouTube if you want to check it out.

- Nextworld: A documentary about future technology. ITS FREAKING COOL. There are cars that go underwater and apartments that spin for a constantly changing view. Its a shame that Discovery doesn't air it anymore.

So those are my recommendations. You have every right to disagree with me, But please share your opinions in an intelligent way (no flaming, trolling, etc..)

• Avatar by: Myself using microsoft paint
  • Signature art by: Myself
Bow to thee who smells worse than all others